OS
    iOS

Fallen Icarus Eddie?

I was looking through the Compendium and saw Fallen Icarus Eddie. So my question is, is the passive good enough to justify the effort to obtain him in future?

OS
    iOS
    I'm thinking so. He essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him, which is good enough in my opinion.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    I'm thinking so. He essentially has a form of labyrinth talismans on him, which is good enough in my opinion.
    Absolutely, yes. And as “collector”, one need to have ALL characters, of course, don’t you think?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Absolutely, yes. And as “collector”, one need to have ALL characters, of course, don’t you think?
    I just picked the game back up in lieu of my brother's absence, and got regular Icarus Eddie last week... So I'm a little miffed that I might have run my luck dry. In the end, he's tied to a dungeon like magma beast, maybe a 5 star gunner only one?

On another note, I absolutely love the Dan Mumford Flight of Icarus piece (and all of his work), and I think it deserves a place in the game. Design team did a good job with the character design for executioner Ed, so I have high hopes that they'll do it again.