Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I’ve been wondering where people are getting the 5* colored awakening materials. I thought they said they increased the drop rate but I still have not seen a single one drop in many full runs.
    nothing for me too impossible to awaken any toons for a long time
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    That's the name of the game, they want you to open your wallet and spend, spend ,spend..
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Change to passive makes a great impact with immunity feature among other benefits Attachment 6589
    Jeez that is a lot of fully awakened dude you have there edsel! I thought I was doing OK until I saw that lot!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I’ve been wondering where people are getting the 5* colored awakening materials. I thought they said they increased the drop rate but I still have not seen a single one drop in many full runs.
    i am on 2720 LOL XI-XV battles and no single 5 * colored awakening shard,must buy with 1000 awakening soul fragment...very stupid...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am on 2720 LOL XI-XV battles and no single 5 * colored awakening shard,must buy with 1000 awakening soul fragment...very stupid...
    that's why i just stop to try awake any character for now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    i have max awakened Lucifer and lilith moonlight and that cost me more than 10000 ironite ...i know very expensive

OS
    iOS
    I don't waste the 1000 frags.. I convert to souls... often see 5 star colored runes in soul drops.. not necessarily the color I want.. but 5 star.
    Right now I'm like 1-3 various colored runes away for a couple characters. -- then, of course, I'll have to worry about the 20-40 Mil Gold.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I decided to convert 4 awakening souls - got my first colored 5 star which was red, but also got a few colorless 5 star and somehow 6 of those LOL box shards. The 5 star hearts are a nice bonus. I think converting seems like a better option too but with these odds I won’t be max awakening any toons for quite a while.

OS
    iOS
    Well it would be awhile to collect 5000 frags for 5 colored 5 star rune.. things would be different if 1000 frags got you more than 1, but they don't.

On the bright side.. with souls.. you can often already have the necessary items for other characters later when they are ready for a specific stage...

And.. I find LOL 14 drops WAY MORE awakening RUNES than LOL 15 does.... If it's rune you want I'd run 14, not 15. If it's frags you want or only colorless Awakening runs.. then 15 is better.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-22-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Change to passive makes a great impact with immunity feature among other benefits
    edsel... Clear your inbox please
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings