Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    As long as there's a sacrifice event running I prefer to farm X because of Lilith Frags. Lilith Frags don't drop on >X right?
    I was also wondering, so I run a key in LoL 11 right now. Both types of frags are dropping there, Lilith + event character. I have chosen LoL 11, as it "only" costs 15 SoT. Because of that I am not sure if it is worth to grind there. LoL X would be a lot cheaper, but we also need awakening material... hard to say if the frags drop in addition to other rewards or if they replace others. If I see a loot with only Lilith+werewolf frags, I stop as I think it is not worthy then.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Depends on how many Ironite you own. For the new players it will be easier and much efficient to farm Level X.

OS
    Android
    Depends on how many Ironite you own. For the new players it will be easier and much efficient to farm Level X.
    That might be true, but I cannot speak for new players Also, take a look at the Arena and you will see a lot of new players with big wallets (or are these dev's bots to create even more competition and fear of missing out?) that are already awakening characters? I don't know.
    Everything in the game needs a lot of Ironite (well apart from Arena recently, as it is no fun to play and SoW is not that rare anymore). Thing here is, that LoL 10 is of course better in terms of frags/SoT; question is if the awakening materials compensate the higher costs.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    As long as there's a sacrifice event running I prefer to farm X because of Lilith Frags. Lilith Frags don't drop on >X right?
    I also had lilith frags drop at level 11 as well.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    I ran a few rounds of LOL 14 and 15 and they both will drop Lilith and Werewolf frags... but not as often as lower LOL levels in my perception. The SOT cost is pretty steep to farm the higher LOL levels for this event. Frankly, I think you're better off farming LOL X and collecting awakening materials later.. that is unless you really have n aching desire to burn through ironite for refills.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    or you have a lack of interest in the frag event and any frags you get are just a bonus while farming awakening materials.... I think I would rather keep farming materials and use whatever frags i get for bonus Orbits... All depends on your perspective and what is most important to you.

OS
    iOS
    Rags your inbox is full.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    or you have a lack of interest in the frag event and any frags you get are just a bonus while farming awakening materials.... I think I would rather keep farming materials and use whatever frags i get for bonus Orbits... All depends on your perspective and what is most important to you.
    Thing is.. to get a full set of Orbits you need 1500 frags... at 30-35SOT per run.. that's a LOT of ironite for refills.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Orbit are very useful. I would take a set with MR to put them on a Warrior toon.
    Would that provide enough HP? I'm tempted to get 2 of each type for a balanced defence. Or maybe 2 HP and 4 MR, given most warriors already have decent Def?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    That might be true, but I cannot speak for new players
    I can speak for new players
    Only discovered I can auto-farm LoL X without any real trouble this past week. Had a few keys drop, thought I'd check out XI... and that W Lilith with Vipers slaughtered me. It might not be a "difficult" level, but it certainly needs characters/talismans that can cleanse and survive Lilith's 1st turn attack. No big loss, as the keys drop frequently, and I'll try again later with some strong Troopers. But farming LoL X is certainly better.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Would that provide enough HP? I'm tempted to get 2 of each type for a balanced defence. Or maybe 2 HP and 4 MR, given most warriors already have decent Def?

I can speak for new players
    Only discovered I can auto-farm LoL X without any real trouble this past week. Had a few keys drop, thought I'd check out XI... and that W Lilith with Vipers slaughtered me. It might not be a "difficult" level, but it certainly needs characters/talismans that can cleanse and survive Lilith's 1st turn attack. No big loss, as the keys drop frequently, and I'll try again later with some strong Troopers. But farming LoL X is certainly better.

You don't need much to win LOL XI, if you have Sentinel Hierophant or any other who can apply Endure passively since the beginning, the job is done, it doesn't matter the talismans. Another great help is Aces Bomber Eddie, since he applies marks to everyone with a Viper Talisman, and Lilith has that. He will apply 6 marks instead of 3, because in this case she attacks first.

Now I am trying to find out how to win always in LOL XII, since I still lose 15% of the cases and I haven't found the solution.