Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Werewolf

Name:  Warrior-Werewolf-Fragment-SummoningEvent-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4187
Size:  304.4 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until October 25th, 5 PM PT**, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Warrior Werewolf Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Warrior Werewolf!

The Werewolf joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. This vicious creature of the night passively increases your entire teams attack power throughout battle. He also boosts your team with beneficial effects like Critical Strike Chance, and Perfect Hit, while taunting enemies and bleeding them dry !

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Warrior Werewolf Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

• Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Warrior Werewolf Fragments, 10 per event)
    • 3⭐ Orbit Talisman (Fierce) x1 (250 Warrior Werewolf Fragments, 6 per event)
    • 3⭐ Orbit Talisman (Safeguard) x1 (250 Warrior Werewolf Fragments, 6 per event)
    • 3⭐ Orbit Talisman (Skilled) x1 (250 Warrior Werewolf Fragments, 6 per event)
    • Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Iron Coins x125 (125 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (175 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    • T1 Evo Rune x1 (250 Common Souls, 4 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Warrior Werewolf:

• Get a FREE 10 Warrior Werewolf Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Warrior Werewolf!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Warrior Werewolf, including Sacred Talismans, as well as debut Lycan Talismans!

Lycan Talismans are red talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce damage taken by all allies by 35%. These talismans also give Spell Vamp, Echo, and Lifesteal to all allies for 3 turns at the start of battle, and have a 35% Chance to Increase Power by 1 and Fury Generation by 5% when any ally takes damage. Finally, if any of your allies die, these talismans will Heal allies to full and grant Echo and All Damage Reflect Shield for the duration of battle.

Sacred Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to grant a random Healing Effect to self for 2 turns when you take damage. These talismans also have a 50% Chance to grant a random Healing Effect to a random ally for 2 turns when you take damage.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Warrior Werewolf Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

**This fragment event will last 1 day longer than usual in order to accommodate for a client update that is due for release this week.

OS
    Android
    Does the LoL key dungeon count for said event?

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_35F2759B7551-1.jpeg
Views: 1021
Size:  757.8 KB

~40 minutes, while running my Troopers.

Acceptable free toon; the real crux of this event is the ability to pick up Orbits no-muss-no-fuss.

However, it's quite stupid that the werewolf and Lilith frag drops are no better on XIV than on X. We're basically de-incentivised against going for the harder dungeon because the SoT : frag ratios just plain suck up there.

OS
    Android
    I haven’t picked up a single frag for this new Warrior Werewolf yet, I have been farming about 20 attempts at level 14.
    And the other 10 so far at level 10, not 1 x frag? First time this has ever happened. Has anyone else had any trouble getting frags?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Devs you might want to look into this before the better half of the playing community wake up.
    Lilith frags are dropping fine but nothing else is dropping...?

OS
    Android
    All good now, their dropping all the time now!
    Might have been me restarting the game or something..

OS
    iOS
    Lycan talismans continue to operate after the character wearing them is dead.

Running skull quests, Lycan talismans on Evolved Wicker Wolf.... Wicker Wolf died first battle of the Gold and Souls vault... but Allies still had all the buffs (echo, heal shield, etc) in every subsequent battle even though the Wicker Wolf was gone.

-------------------

Also... Do LOL level 11+ count????
    Or is this only for LOL levels 1 -10???

Some clarity please before I waste keys and SOT trying to find out.

Thanks.

--------------

Ad yeah LOL X isn't really dropping many W Werewolf frags at all. 1 full mega refill (75 runs) and I've barely gotten 300 frags... that's an average of 4 frags per run... seriously?? Will all the other grind events currently going on.. is it the intention to make this one suck too??

And note.. it took me those 75 runs to get 60 Lilith frags.

Frag drops seem very, very low here.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-22-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I got 280 frags from megarefill. I think another Orbit Set would be cool, but not worth the ironite.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    just win the W wolf end of event for me, i must keep my ironit for boring van elsing event....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Strange cuz I got around 200 Lilith frags and 210 Werewolf frags