Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    You don't need much to win LOL XI, if you have Sentinel Hierophant or any other who can apply Endure passively since the beginning, the job is done, it doesn't matter the talismans. Another great help is Aces Bomber Eddie, since he applies marks to everyone with a Viper Talisman, and Lilith has that. He will apply 6 marks instead of 3, because in this case she attacks first.

Now I am trying to find out how to win always in LOL XII, since I still lose 15% of the cases and I haven't found the solution.
    I autorun XII with
    Hallowed Eddie
    Assassin LOL
    Warrior LOL
    Sekhmet
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasFromHell View Post
    I autorun XII with
    Hallowed Eddie
    Assassin LOL
    Warrior LOL
    Sekhmet
    My Hallowed Eddie is not ready for battle, got him short ago so he is not sharded yet, I don't have Sekhmet or Assassin LoL and my Warrior LoL just "woke up" (Tier 6), but thanks for the info

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Would that provide enough HP? I'm tempted to get 2 of each type for a balanced defence. Or maybe 2 HP and 4 MR, given most warriors already have decent Def?

I can speak for new players
    Only discovered I can auto-farm LoL X without any real trouble this past week. Had a few keys drop, thought I'd check out XI... and that W Lilith with Vipers slaughtered me. It might not be a "difficult" level, but it certainly needs characters/talismans that can cleanse and survive Lilith's 1st turn attack. No big loss, as the keys drop frequently, and I'll try again later with some strong Troopers. But farming LoL X is certainly better.
    If you have a set of Starfire Talismans, it's pretty easy. The W Lilith and friends wreck themselves before you even get a chance to go
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone calculated the probability of the fragments actually dropping?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    If you have a set of Starfire Talismans, it's pretty easy. The W Lilith and friends wreck themselves before you even get a chance to go
    Oh wow, that's a really good idea!!! Thanks

I will hopefully have the Starfires at the end of this Gauntlet round, one way (beating this next stage) or another (500 ironite for the last 2).
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Werewolf frags not dropping this morning. Come on guys.... October 25th, ***5pm*** is ***11 hours away*** but the frags have stopped. I need 145 to get my last Orbit. Should I waste another SoT refill? Should I reboot? Uninstall?

OS
    Android
    i got 1 time in 10 runs... not Lilith .....

OS
    Android
    Cosmic LoL drop rates are WAY lower than every other LoL dungeon.

Just averaged .9375 ww frags per run for an entire SoT refill. At this rate, will take another entire SoT refill just to get the last 65 frags I need. And of course I'm going to do it, because now I have ***5 useless Orbits***

Unless they turn the frag drops all the way off, just to say "f#$ck you, user scum."
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-25-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Man, I'm happy I did this grind earlier this week. This morning I only wanted to complete my W werewolf (needed 185) but FCS the damn fragments don't drop... :/

I feel bad for you guys, hopefully, they'll adjust the drop soon!
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Run after run, no frags, zero. I'm 5 away from another Lilith, still a good ways from that last Orbit talisman.

I'll be grinding right up until 5pm. Would be nice to know that LoL drop rates vary SO wildly.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic