Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

How do I counter the Werewolves’ passive ability?

I’m trying to beat the Dracula dungeon on madness difficulty, but every time I hit a werewolf my whole team is pretty much wiped out. How do I counter passives that do damage to my team whenever I attack them?

OS
    Android
    passive disable, or a stronger team that can take the damage and not die. Also you should try to have a character that one hits once with their attack, it returns damage for each hit it receives, so if you use a character that hits 6 times, your team is taking 6 hits back.

OS
    Android
    I dont know if I tried it, but does the prisoner disable thier passive?

I have the cosmic LoL, I used the power move to remove all buffs without hitting them so there was no revenge or damage returned. Then I used wrathchilds normal move to kill them. I also used g Krampus to freeze any remaining.

If you cant cant disable passive, you can try and remove thier shields and revenge and kill them individually.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I think the Prisoner is one of the few who has a passive to disable all passives. I used him a lot to go against Ferryman

OS
    Android
    I tried the Prisoner and I don't think he disabled the Starfire passive. In retrospect, maybe he did and I was getting damage returned from their reflect shields. I will try the Prisoner + remove the shield on 1 wolf & target them 1st round.

Incidentally I DID survive with the Prisoner, but I think that was because I had less offensive power. So I tried running a team that had non-offense moves I could use in the first round, and were mostly Sentinels so they could win via endurance. This works, to run Madness on manual.

i.e. If you don't hit the wolves hard, you won't kill yourself.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-22-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Nothing disables talisman passives. Prisoner will disable character passives, but not talisman passives.

For talisman passives you have to work against them, they can't be disabled..

For example.. Lightbringer talisman passive grants Perfect Immortality to the team.. but if the enemy casts permadeath.. that overrides Immortality.. or if you remove yellow buffs, that will remove the Perfect Immortality.

Or, Sustaining talismans heal .. but if the character has Heal Block inflicted that overrides the healing from the talisman.

Or Warloard talismans grant offensive buffs, but if you have a character passive that prevents the enemy from gaining buffs (or Radiant talismans on your team)... Warlords can't grant buffs.

In general no talisman passives can be disabled, they can only be countered.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-22-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nothing disables talisman passives. Prisoner will disable character passives, but not talisman passives.

For talisman passives you have to work against them, they can't be disabled..

For example.. Lightbringer talisman passive grants Perfect Immortality to the team.. but if the enemy casts permadeath.. that overrides Immortality. Or, Sustaining talismans heal .. but if the character has Heal Block inflicted that overrides the healing from the talisman.

In general no talisman passives can be disabled, they can only be countered.
    So are the shields displayed on the wolves the buffs granted by Starfire? Or is the reflect damage power even visible?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I've hit "Game Maintenance' which means I can't check right now.. and may not be able to for 4-6 hours.

Starfires don't "block" anything if I recall, they absorb and reflect, so there's no shield specifically. Any shield buff is from something else.

The reflected damage.. yes that could very well be from Starfires. It won't be visible as a shield or anything.

The M Werewolf reflects true damage, but you'd never know that unless you read his stats/abilities. But since M Werewolf's reflection is a character passive, that can be disabled via Passive Disable (Prisoner) or Perfect Disable. Starfires damage reflection can't be disabled other than stunning/freezing/killing the character wearing them. -- And Starfires are new.. so I'm not certain if stun/freeze disables the reflection.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-22-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I would count as "game mechanic-breaking" any situation where it can't be determined whether a power is active or not, or which methods to disable it actually worked. How can you build a strategy based on guesswork?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I would count as "game mechanic-breaking" any situation where it can't be determined whether a power is active or not, or which methods to disable it actually worked. How can you build a strategy based on guesswork?
    If you want definitive mechanics this is NOT the app for you. EVERYTHING the devs create is always "this is how we THINK it'll work." They CLEARLY don't test or confirm anything.. players do.
    CLANLESS