Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I would count as "game mechanic-breaking" any situation where it can't be determined whether a power is active or not, or which methods to disable it actually worked. How can you build a strategy based on guesswork?
    If you want definitive mechanics this is NOT the app for you. EVERYTHING the devs create is always "this is how we THINK it'll work." They CLEARLY don't test or confirm anything.. players do.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I found that about 90% of what people post about things being broken, either misinterpret the skill/buff or doesnt understand all the interactions of your opponents skills/buffs.

Broken is definetly when passive skill remain after reviving and only work on your opponents. Many newer talisman just dont work at all is definetly broken mechanics.

I found is easier to point out if you think there is an error and let people make thier comments. We all suffer the same problems so continuing to whine about the same issue is of no value.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    My assumption has always been that the devs auto-test every feature vs. a matrix of existing content, and the "AI" and ability to "auto" were just offshoots of features-testing tools. If that's not what they're doing, I don't understand how it would be possible to balance so much content.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I found that about 90% of what people post about things being broken, either misinterpret the skill/buff or doesnt understand all the interactions of your opponents skills/buffs.

Broken is definetly when passive skill remain after reviving and only work on your opponents. Many newer talisman just dont work at all is definetly broken mechanics.

I found is easier to point out if you think there is an error and let people make thier comments. We all suffer the same problems so continuing to whine about the same issue is of no value.
    Just to be clear, when I said that Van Helsing was a "broken" character, I didnt mean he wasnt coded right, I meant that he literally is too overpowered and will "break" the intent of the game.

Otherwise, I agree with you, often people bitching about bugs and broken things simply dont read enough to fully understand the game mechanics... Like Raven Witch + Trooper Talisman as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    My assumption has always been that the devs auto-test every feature vs. a matrix of existing content, and the "AI" and ability to "auto" were just offshoots of features-testing tools. If that's not what they're doing, I don't understand how it would be possible to balance so much content.
    The content isnt balanced, and they dont really test. If they tested, we would be getting new talisman that have no effect, or new characters with a passive that is literally not even there. It happens ALL the time, ever event. Then when we test and troubleshoot the game for them, they release hotfixes.

OS
    Android
    Natasmai, I wasnt referring to OP toons in general as being broken or just to juiced for thier own good. It was about specific skills abilities not working, working incorrectly or just midunderstood.

A nice instance is where charolette isnt reviving toons. I never found a problem with her. It states revives a random toon. If the toon chosen is alive it looks like it is not working. Now some new toons have the description revives dead alles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post

I’m not talking about “broken” as in needs a bug fix. By “game mechanic” I mean the assumptions for how a player interacts with the UI. Specifically, that you can float over a toon to see active effects, and passives listed are listed on the top of the screen. If you remove an effect, it stops being displayed. If you remove/disable/counteract a passive— is there any “knowable” indication? If not, then how do you know, of the things you tried, which worked?

If the new meta is Talisman Passive-based, then “guessing” what affects them breaks the game.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Unless a buff is present you won't know... and there are bugs that prevent buffs form displaying..i.e. after turn 1 the Prisoner randomly disables passives of an enemy.. but there's no way to know WHICH enemy he's disabled because a bug prevents the buff from displaying.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..