Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    iOS
    @here: there are lot of heavy recruiting efforts on this thread, and I can sympathize. We (“Down Under”) recently merged with clan “Fear the Dark,” an idea that was begun on the Clan Discussions sub-forum.

It may be too early to call our merger a success, but before it happened we we had been batting AAA for several consecutive weeks. Post merger (less than a week), we are SSS.

I encourage any open-minded folk perusing this thread to explore this option ^^. For real, though. It is a little bit of leg-work up front but in the end less effort overall (probably) for a strong clan, fast. You do have to set egos aside... and I thank Fear the Dark for being willing to come to us.

Probably best for smaller clans who don’t want to split up but are finding it hard to compete with some of the more established ones. (Although we were probably “established,” whatever that means, and it was also a great fit for us.)

Good luck to all.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Happy to say that at 28 members we hit S on sunday and bulldozed on to SS hours before time expired. Always moving forward.
    I couldn't be more proud of my guys.
    S&S 🤘🤘

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    @here: there are lot of heavy recruiting efforts on this thread, and I can sympathize. We (“Down Under”) recently merged with clan “Fear the Dark,” an idea that was begun on the Clan Discussions sub-forum.

It may be too early to call our merger a success, but before it happened we we had been batting AAA for several consecutive weeks. Post merger (less than a week), we are SSS.

I encourage any open-minded folk perusing this thread to explore this option ^^. For real, though. It is a little bit of leg-work up front but in the end less effort overall (probably) for a strong clan, fast. You do have to set egos aside... and I thank Fear the Dark for being willing to come to us.

Probably best for smaller clans who don’t want to split up but are finding it hard to compete with some of the more established ones. (Although we were probably “established,” whatever that means, and it was also a great fit for us.)

Good luck to all.
    Lets hope clans dont snowball till clans become sub branches of bigger clans until theres only 3 or 4 actual clans and a lot of sub clans

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Lets hope clans dont snowball till clans become sub branches of bigger clans until theres only 3 or 4 actual clans and a lot of sub clans
    ?

Let us hope clans don’t snowball until what now? Why? We’re not cooperations cornering the market. There is no ethical concern that we’re going to start setting prices or offering inferior products.

Merging vis-a-vis clans is like if one group of guys (and Aidinia) walked up to another group of guys and said, “Hey. You want to be friends?” If you can stomach the terminology, merging makes a lot more sense than trying to drag guys off by their ears from places they are already established. Small clans can merge (read: work together), or they can poach guys one by one from other small clans (read: compete for scraps). Now what sounds better?

For a guy who claims to value cooperation and information sharing, this post was a head-scratcher... and not just because of the grammar.

OS
    Android
    Puntwothree, congratulations on Down under achieving SSS, and on completing a successful merger of like minded clan members.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYSONMAN View Post
    Puntwothree, congratulations on Down under achieving SSS, and on completing a successful merger of like minded clan members.
    Thanks ;-). I’m not going to take up any more space on this thread with this; I just thought thought I’d share because avenues other than traditional recruitment may not have occurred to everyone.

Good luck finding the last couple members you need to get to 30-strong.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, Lemme know if you spot any 2 man clans.
    Lol. Recruiting sucks