Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Well, I may not be recognisable to most of the veterans as I'm generally a passive forum user... nonetheless, if there are any open slots left I'd like to join (been with the game since launch with some burnout breaks).
    In-game name: Jurand-3737

OS
    Android
    I'd like to join as well.
    What are the requirements? I didn't play arena for some time and I fell below 3000 pts. Asking because it says I don't meet the requirement.
    Last edited by Mateja; 10-22-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I'd like to enjoy this clan as well
    LeoLagarto-6793

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I'd like to join as well.
    What are the requirements? I didn't play arena for some time and I fell below 3000 pts. Asking because it says I don't meet the requirement.
    Currently trying to nab the common forum members for better team flow, I raised the restrictions to level 100 Warlord V so that I didn't have to go through the overflow that I got the moment I made this clan.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I've skipped Arena this week entirely. Stuck at dueslist I atm. Could you drop it for 5 minutes?
    Or I'll focus a little bit and rank up.
    Sure thing man

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Currently trying to nab the common forum members for better team flow, I raised the restrictions to level 100 Warlord V so that I didn't have to go through the overflow that I got the moment I made this clan.
    That makes sense. Well, I'm gonna buff myself up a bit then. Will try again if you still have space in an hour or two.
    Member of Jomsvikings

as with other apps with clans/guilds/battle royal features, there should be a group description so they attract the right members. examples would be casual/hard-core/retired members. what will make the clan rank is the availability of the members if the clan events are scheduled, and if you are a casher/spender. i want to be selective on what clan i apply too as much as the clan leader should be critical on who they accept.

OS
    iOS
    I'll join if I am worthy. Not sure of my current Arena rank though. I've been letting it drop in order to make it a little easier.

...if the game ever loads, that is.
    Last edited by Volrath; 10-22-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    as with other apps with clans/guilds/battle royal features, there should be a group description so they attract the right members. examples would be casual/hard-core/retired members. what will make the clan rank is the availability of the members if the clan events are scheduled, and if you are a casher/spender. i want to be selective on what clan i apply too as much as the clan leader should be critical on who they accept.
    Took your word for it and updated the description on the page

OS
    iOS
    Well I think I applied but the app keeps crashing so not sure lol

Ezz-3216