Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone!

There is currently an issue with Frontier Key redemptions. I've added this information to the 'Known Issue' section of our update notes. Currently keys are not unlocking dungeons. Obviously this is not ideal, and we are working to resolve this ASAP.
    Hello again!

This issue has just been resolved via a server push. Details here.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the fix.

But I gotta say... bet aspect of this update isn't the Clans.. it's the saving of Team Decks... seriously.... It's been missed
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Team decks in dungeons has been a problem for so long, having that fixed gets me more excited than Clans or any other new feature!

"Fixed a bug where some character passives could be disabled unintentionally at the start of battle" I hope this includes a fix for the radiant talismans unintentionally disabling the passives of characters like Gunner Minotaur, Nomad and Wickerman.

"If you are booted from a Clan and you click on the ‘Clan’ button again without first reloading the game, you will run into an infinite loading screen. Simply force quit and reload to resolve this issue." Ive been getting this outside of clans since the update but "have you tried turning it off and on again" does seem to fix it no matter where it occurs :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Hello NF, not sure if you know, that there is a Bug-forum ( https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/f...35-Bug-Reports ), would be nice, if bugs posted there would be fixed instead of bringing new buggy stuff

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Game stuck in infinite loading screen, close app, restart smartphone, clear game cashe and still unable to play.
    Same here, since the last update yesterday, the game just won't load......

Still cant load the game, any help, solution?
    Last edited by Chriscat; 10-23-2019 at 12:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Minor glitch-Last night when in the clan screen, when you visit a players team, then return to the clan, the list is blank. If you hit the back arrow, then the members list will be available again.

OS
    Android
    Where is the Sub-Forum for Clans? Unbelievable that an admin don't think about it...and don't create one...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I can confirm--the whole Achievements tab has gone haywire, in various ways. At this point, I hope there is a lag in device installs reporting Achievements back up to the server and it will eventually get back into order.

This would explain general server slowness too?
    It wasn't this. Today, Achievements are still broken in exactly the same way.

Has anyone opened a ticket on the Achievements tab and gotten a fix?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    After the update, It seems that 5* Awakening shards are not dropping as frequently as before on LoL XIV, 55 runs and only 5 shards. That means 360 ironite and only 5 of them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    After the update, It seems that 5* Awakening shards are not dropping as frequently as before on LoL XIV, 55 runs and only 5 shards. That means 360 ironite and only 5 of them.
    Maybe it’s just me but I have noticed drop rates in various areas seem worse since the update. I did around 30 runs of LOLX and received 40 werewolf frags, 0 Lilith frags, and 0 LOL keys. I also ran a ravens alter key and received very stingy rewards compared to prior keys