Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Clans - Feature Guide!

Our Clans feature is now live!

This Beta version introduces the foundation of our Clans feature. Please note that Clans will continue to expand over the next several updates to include chat, events, Raid Bosses and more!

Clan Foundations:

Our current Clans feature allows for players to Create and Join Clans, as well as access the Clan Store. Clan members can check-in every day to earn personal rewards, and benefit from the Clan Jackpot.

Read on for a breakdown of each element of Clans.

Creating a Clan

Any player who is level 12 and above can Create or Join a Clan.

In order to create a Clan, simply tap the Clans button in the Cosmos and select the ‘Create Clan’ option. Clan creation costs 10 million Gold, and will automatically give you Clan Leader certification.

As a Clan Leader you are able to Promote or Demote Clan Members or kick out inactive ones.

Joining a Clan

Join one of the awesome clans already in existence. Tap the ‘Clans’ button in the Cosmos and select ‘Join Clan’. There are several options for joining a clan. You can select one from our recommended list, or engage in a filtered search to find a Clan that meets your specific requirements. You can also search out Clans by name to find your friends!

You can inspect any Clan you want to join by tapping the Magnifying Glass icon to the right. The inspect screen will show all current Clan Members, and allow you to check out their teams. You’ll also be able to see the current level, Arena Ranking, and Clan Contributions made by members.

To Join an open group simply tap the ‘Join’ button that appears when you are Inspecting a Clan. If you attempt to join an ‘Invite Only’ group, your application will be put into a pending state and will be made available to the Clan Leader and First Officer for review. You can check your approval status in the ‘Pending’ tab.

Please note that Clans are limited to 30 Members.

Leaving a Clan

Players can leave a Clan at any point. In order to leave, simply tap the ‘Members’ button at the bottom of the Clan Hub. This will bring up details regarding all the Members of your Clan. There is a ‘Leave’ button at the top right of this screen. Tap’ Leave’ and confirm your decision to exit the Clan.

If a Leader leaves their Clan, the next Clan Leader will automatically be assigned to the most senior officer with the longest tenure.

Once you have left a Clan there is a cooldown period before you can Create or Join another one.

Clan Hub Screen

This is the main hub for all Clan activities. At this time you are able to access the ‘Members’, ‘Check In’ and Store features. The other 3 features displayed will be activated in future updates.

The Champion of the Clan Leader will be displayed front and center on the Clan Hub. The Champions of the Arena Master, Top Contributor and First Officer will also appear as smaller figures on this Screen.

The Arena Master title represents the member of your Clan with the highest Arena ranking, whereas the Top Contributor title is the Clan Member who is most active. A Clan Leader can promote a member to First Officer thus granting them special privileges (such as the ability to review Clan applications).

Customizing a Clan

Clan Leaders can customize their Clan by tapping the Clan Icon at the top left corner of the Clan Hub Screen.

In this screen you can select different banners, themes and regions to represent your group. You can also change the Clan Description as well as the Message of the Day.

The Clan Description should state the values of your Clan and who you represent! The Message of the Day can be used to communicate directions to your Clan.

You are also able to set restrictions based on player rank, or Arena division, and choose if your Clan will be open to all or be Invite Only.

If you select Invite Only, any player who wishes to join your Clan will have their application put in a Pending State. Clan Leaders and First Officers can review, approve, or deny prospective members by checking the ‘Applicants’ tab in the Members menu.

After you have completed any changes to your Clan, please ensure you tap the ‘Save’ button.

View Clan Members

You can view your fellow Clan Members at any time by tapping the ‘Members’ button at the bottom of the Clan Hub screen.

Once you are in the ‘Members’ screen, you can see how many people are currently in your Clan, as well as important details about each player. You can also inspect each of your members teams by tapping on their Clan entry, just as you can with your Troopers!

Tap on the Gear icon to see a players current Title within the Clan!

Check-In

Earn rewards by checking in daily!

Enter the Clan Hub and tap the ‘Check-In’ button to claim a daily reward of Clan XP and Tributes - the Clan specific currency.

Work together to earn even more rewards! A Clan Jackpot will be claimable in addition to your personal daily check-in reward. As more Clan members check-in during the day the Jackpot rewards will grow. You can see the Jackpot progress throughout the day by tapping on the ‘Check-In’ button. During Phase 1, your Clan Jackpot progress will begin to accumulate after the first time you check-in and will be claimable after 24 hours** based on your own personal daily check-in time.

Please note that Jackpot rewards will expire, so be sure to claim them the day they are earned, otherwise they will disappear forever!

**For Clans phase 2, we are planning to change Jackpot rewards so that they will be claimable by all members at every daily rollover.

Clan Store

Players will be able to spend Tributes that they earn from their Check-Ins on select Talismans and Resources in Store.

As your Clan gains more experience, more valuable items will begin unlocking in Store including new items such as Talisman Gold Red Souls which Guarantee a T1-T3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and Tribute Souls which grant Tributes and other high value rewards.

Clan Icon Breakdown
    When Clan Members are promoted, an icon will appear overtop of their profile image in the Members screen. Here is a breakdown of the icons and their meanings.

Officer - This ranking does not have special privileges just yet, but will for Clan Wars and other future Clan related activities.
    Senior Officer - Members of this ranking have the ability to promote, and demote Clan members.
    Clan Master - This is the creator of the Clan. They have the most administrative privileges, and can edit all customizable elements of the Guild, in addition to being able to promote, demote, and kick members out of the Clan.

OS
    iOS
    Essentially, the best/only real requirement that clans will look for is daily addicts/players — or am I missing something? Roster depth, relics, talis, etc don’t really seem to matter, correct?

OS
    iOS
    As suspected.. clan-only content.. and the BETTER content (i.e. talismans).
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    iOS
    If Iím going to join one of these Iíd prefer it be with some of my already active and daily Troopers.

Iíll check into it all this evening, after work.
    Saigrim-3244

Current Champion: Bounty Hunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    As I read all those stupid noob clan names I decided not to join.

OS
    Android
    Is there or will there be a way to inspect other Clans once we have joined one? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

OS
    iOS
    Inspect in what sense??

But yes you see members... There's not much else to see at the moment.. just members, ranks... store (of course)...
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Inspect in what sense??

But yes you see members... There's not much else to see at the moment.. just members, ranks... store (of course)...
    Before I joined a Clan, I could see all available Clans, along with the members in each. But, now, I don't see a way to do that. I can only view details of my own.
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

OS
    Android
    Alright then I need a clan!

I have been an Eternal earlier this year, I’m not sure what this clan will entail but I have not stopped earning badges for me and my troopers in over two years.

If you need someone loyal send us an invitation.

I would prefer to be a part of a clan with regular forum members.

Cheers rags!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Alright then I need a clan!

I have been an Eternal earlier this year, I’m not sure what this clan will entail but I have not stopped earning badges for me and my troopers in over two years.

If you need someone loyal send us an invitation.

I would prefer to be a part of a clan with regular forum members.

Cheers rags!
    If you still wanna join a clan I can make room for you on Jomsvikings
    Leader of the Jomsvikings