Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Event Currency Guide

Event currency is currency earned via specific events that can be traded in store for high value items during a set period of time. Event currency will largely replace the use of tradeable fragments in future events.

Each event currency will be earnable and usable for 1 specific event, or mega event. Once the allotted period for that currency has expired, all remaining event currency will be converted into another currency or high value reward based on the type of event!

How can I see my total?
    Your event currency totals are visible when you enter the Event tab in the Store, and the Event tab of the Challenge menu.

What do the timers under my event currency total mean?
    Timers are always present on event currencies to indicate the time to earn and spend them.
    • White timer: This showcases the amount of time left to earn event currency
    • Red timer: This event currency has less than 24 hours before it is no longer earnable
    • Grey timer: This event currency is no longer earnable. The time remaining indicates how long you have to spend your remaining currency. Once this timer runs out, any remaining event currency will be converted into another reward.

Once a currency converts you will see a pop up in game indicating what that event currency has been transformed into.

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately with the new currency not carrying over this looks to be a "6 of one, half a dozen of another". We're still going to spend the bare minimum per event and hoard in between.

Well, at least this cures one of the many inventory woes. Unless we get worthwhile rewards from the auto conversion this is going to be a huge disappointment and (in my mind) a waste of resources that could have been spent fixing many of the actual bugs that plague the app.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Can't see it in the event store tab, but it does show up in the event achievements tab.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Can't see it in the event store tab, but it does show up in the event achievements tab.
    Hi MarkyMark,

We've just made a slight adjustment in game. This information should now be showing in the Event store tab as well. If you still aren't seeing it, try reloading your game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi MarkyMark,

We've just made a slight adjustment in game. This information should now be showing in the Event store tab as well. If you still aren't seeing it, try reloading your game.
    Hey there it is! Nice one guys.

OS
    Android
    A simple but welcome change.

OS
    iOS
    What MuzakMaker said. Don’t understand this new currency system right now, as remaining frags from an event had never been a problem in the game and there are many many other bugs to solve. But maybe only we players didn't see it as a problem and for programmers it was. Who knows. I‘m sure, players will benefit from this change
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    What MuzakMaker said. Don’t understand this new currency system right now, as remaining frags from an event had never been a problem in the game and there are many many other bugs to solve. But maybe only we players didn't see it as a problem and for programmers it was. Who knows. I‘m sure, players will benefit from this change
    Hi GotN,

Thanks for your feedback. We're introducing the currency system to address a few issues we were receiving consistent player feedback on:

1) Events that use Soul Fragments as currency caused quite a bit of confusion, with many players using the Fragments to create Souls instead of trading those Fragments in the Store. Now that we have introduced a proper event currency system, this kind of issue will be eliminated.
    2) This reduces clutter on the Fragments screen. Many players do not convert old fragments that will never be used again, creating a screen that can be difficult to navigate. While there are other improvements we have identified that could assist with this, replacing the fragments with a currency that will instantly convert into another high value reward at the end of an event was top on our list.

OS
    Android
    Another thing I've noticed, with the conversion rate we can potentially be left with an un-convertable amount of Lillith frags. It should never be possible to have less than 5 frags of a type since there is nothing to do with them besides let them sit in your inventory.

Yes, with Lillith frags we can wait until next month's frags event but what if we hit that magical limit where we have too many frags types and get locked out until support fixes our account which takes weeks on average.

My suggestion, use a rounding function (up or down I don't care) in the conversion process to ensure players can't put themselves in a situation where there frags amount can never be 1-4.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Conceptually, this idea is fine.

But, the thing I don't like about it currently is that I can't store the Jaguar in frags while I wait for more character slots to be added. I have to take it now. So, there is even more pressure on inventories now.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell