Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This issue was resovled in yesterday's update thankfully. There is a remaining known issue with it for iOS users, captured in the Known Issues section of our update post here.
    do you know that your game stop working every 30min,i just lost eternal key and SOT because your bad server...

OS
    Android
    That is thier definition of being fixed. They will let you spend resources , but not allow you to capitalize on the rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This issue was resovled in yesterday's update thankfully. There is a remaining known issue with it for iOS users, captured in the Known Issues section of our update post here.
    I'm on android and this is still not fixed. Just like a number of other things in that post.

You say things are fixed but our experience says otherwise.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Appel update finally installed.. everything seems to work EXCEPT PvP -- constant loading screen with spinning skull.. it never actually loads.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @Leviathan
    Checked it right before my yesterdays post. Still unfixed!
    Name:  IroniteLoss_2019.11.22_19.00.06.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  40.3 KB
    Name:  IroniteLoss_2019.11.22_19.00.14.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  76.8 KB
    Name:  IroniteLoss_2019.11.22_19.00.24.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  38.8 KB
    every use of the OK-Button at this point leads to a "hidden" ironite reduction by 10 without refreshing the list.

OS
    Android
    What was fixed you fucking dumbass? You are some kind of fucking boss, arenīt you? Well, listen carefully: FUCK YOU and FUCK your FUCKING policy of this garbage game, you greedy fucktard. And FUCK your dungeons.

OS
    Android
    I really anticipate the release of the arena event. I cant play the arena now, so why not have an event we cant play. That way it makes it more fun and challenging.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Today I've had the battle I am in play through half a turn then reload and start over after a connection error. That's a new one for me. I have been able to get through a couple of arena battles without a connection error then I will get several in a row.

It's possible they wrote in a server connection error into the arena loading RNG. Any time you run an arena battle after this update there is a 35% chance for a connection error. When you receive a connection error there is a 50% chance that your app will lock up and a 50% chance that you will be put back into the arena with a 15% chance of actually completing the battle. Now we just need to determine if the server gets the non-existent defense boost to its RNG...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    If they really want to make it challenging we should fight against invisible opponents with unknown talisman. My opponents disappear enough, but at least you know who you are up against.

I'd does get a little more difficult we your opponent and thier buffs disappear. How many others have this problem? My favorite has been when a dead ghosted revives without showing themselves, but still attack.
    Muzzleloader-8226.