OS
    iOS

Missing Achievements

After update it shows 8 achiievments need collecting but nothing in there. Anyone else have this?

OS
    iOS
    Yes for me 4

OS
    Android
    My achievements tab lists future dungeons that haven't come out yet. Fallen Icarus, and Gangland Eddie challenges. They're way at the bottom. It shows tons of past achievements.

The game is really getting unusable. Gotta restart so many times after doing anything or it just hangs there. Instead of an overwhelming flow of characters, talis and whatnot. They should focus on making the game stable and playable again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    My achievements tab lists future dungeons that haven't come out yet. Fallen Icarus, and Gangland Eddie challenges. They're way at the bottom. It shows tons of past achievements.

The game is really getting unusable. Gotta restart so many times after doing anything or it just hangs there. Instead of an overwhelming flow of characters, talis and whatnot. They should focus on making the game stable and playable again.
    Yes, same here.
    Just posted it in another thread ...

OS
    iOS
    Same, it's really annoying me as a hate having any red ! or numbers on my home page