Well now its almost the end of the month and all the October events are winding down. Which is good since in a few days we will have a whole new wack a mole batch of inundating events that require the game to be on autopilot for the majority of the time. But I digress from the intent of this post.

Basically lets do a month in review. Hits, misses, issues, grievances and so on and so forth.

For me it's pretty simply this months events were well typical normal for the first part of the month. Connectivity issues were annoying but not that big of a deal for me. But it was the second half involving V.H. Eddie is where it lost it in my opinion.
The Madness and Insanity levels left a bit to be desired. Most of my kavetch is the inconsistencies of game play of the two levels. Same team same actions should produce a generally similar result but it wasn't. Could beat a level once or twice and then not beat it for 20 playthroughs and then beat it once or twice.... lather rinse repeat. Needless to say I got bored trying to play those two levels or attempting to complete the run through task (esp insanity which didn't get completed). Part of that is going to be the team and such I can put together with the characters I have and I completely get it. But when it works part of the time and the stage i become dead at varies throughout the level it makes me wonder.

And 800 run throughs to get the tasks and I managed to get 2 werewolves (green and purple) and Dracula. Yes there is the red one but that was LOL dungeons. Not too bad all in all. Except VH Eddie has that really nice prevents damage for 2 turns thingy which would be really nice for the arena, since it doesn't respond to the Prisoner passive, Sentinel Hierophants passive disable, or the rage spear talismans. Makes me wonder if it is bugged or do we have a new class of abilities that are going to be coming out?

But this brings us to the sacrifice event, which in my opinion was utter bullshit. You have to sacrifice to get shards, you get various odds and ends via tasks, and there are now other characters that you get instead of pumpkins. Topping it off there is also now an alternate Heroic soul shard that can only be gotten via claiming jack-o-lantern souls. Yea 420 shards but need 500. Nope didn't manage to get 50 jack's. Nope not spending money to buy ironite etc to buy more souls to sacrifice in an attempt to get more jack shards to... lather rinse repeat. I think I pulled 2 four star jack's out of all that and over 50% were characters other than 3 star jack's. Which of course sacrifice for the normal amount of essence instead of the bumped up jack quantity. So very significant diminishing returns on this event unlike last year which was pretty good.

And that brings us to the cosmic critters event. 200 sands of war is almost a tall order especially since there is no autoplay here. Just another autoplay for the most part event.

Would be nice to have events that can not be beaten on auto pilot, but don't require sacrificing 12 hours to beat.

Just my two cents on this months events.