Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Progress, I guess... with the latest update, I'm back to "only" TWO invisible achievements.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    And I'm back to needing 30 Gauntlet battles....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And I'm back to needing 30 Gauntlet battles....
    Great! sounds like it's "fixed"

My LoL XI-XV is at 224/3K . . . uhhm . . . how did I clear any of the lower achievements if I've only done 224 runs, ever ??

I guess the thing that bothers me is-- how can I trust ANYTHING the Achievements tabs says ?? It's obviously still broken, but am I missing things I don't even know about?
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-22-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    More like the tab is way too slow to load now, maybe cause of all these new dungeons that keep getting added...
    I think they should quickly find a solution to sort them in a better way, the same as it should happen for the store tabs that are so full of items now that you have to swipe 100 times to navigate them from side to side
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Problems still happening. Today my gauntlet achievement reset to 0/600 and it won't count any that I do. Awakening jumped back to 5/30.

A week ago my LOL counter jumped back to 226/3000 once I finished up to 2000.

Between this, server issues and never-ending new key dungeons, characters, talismans we can't even get a chance to use cuz we can't login have the time, I'm really growing tried of this game.

OS
    Android
    UPDATE: I went through my Achievements, to re-do any easy ones that were showing unfinished--
    "Garden of Aset on Hard" and "Heart of Darkness on Madness" ... went to Cosmos and re-completed these...

and...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

A BUNCH of old, cleared achievements started showing up with a "claim" button. Every time I claimed one, another one popped up. Eventually they ran themselves out.

Results:
    1) I ended up with about 4-5 new souls in my BoS
    2) the two "notifications" have been cleared

but

3) my "Recycle Eddies" and "Clear LoL X!-XV" still do not have the proper amount rolled over

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    UPDATE: I went through my Achievements, to re-do any easy ones that were showing unfinished--
    "Garden of Aset on Hard" and "Heart of Darkness on Madness" ... went to Cosmos and re-completed these...

and...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

A BUNCH of old, cleared achievements started showing up with a "claim" button. Every time I claimed one, another one popped up. Eventually they ran themselves out.

Results:
    1) I ended up with about 4-5 new souls in my BoS
    2) the two "notifications" have been cleared

but

3) my "Recycle Eddies" and "Clear LoL X!-XV" still do not have the proper amount rolled over
    Congrats on fixing your issues!

I'm still dealing with the count being reset on an achievement even though they have claimed on here that it is fixed. I did my duty put in a ticket and was told they never claimed to fix it. By now I would have completed that achievement and would've received 200 ironite which be incredibly useful during this BS BHE event.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It's far away from fixed. Still have the same problems with the LoL and Eddie achievements, and the answer to my ticket was "We know 'bout it, we gonna fix it, so sit and wait"

OS
    Android
    It's the lying that's pissing me off. In all of their updates they claim it's fixed but when you write in to support they say we know it's an issue but it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Reset progress it is bad by itself, but also the next stuff you do aren't properly counted.

I already have a ticket opened a week ago without answer. That lack of fixing is demotivating.

I want to awake Wrath and Cyborg Eddie, but I postpone this due this bug.