Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Achievements tab broken since update

Has anyone opened a ticket on the Achievements tab and gotten a fix?

My Achievements tab shows an alert for "5" items that aren't on the list, a bunch of Achievements I was near to completing are gone (e.g. 1000 runs of LoL XI-XV), and a bunch of old Achievements I've already completed are back on the list.

Half the time I open the tab, a bunch of old, completed Achievements are at the top of the list , half the time they aren't.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Actually, it's not broken. There are new challenges that were added. They aren't doable yet, since the content isn't physically in the game, but they are there. In fact, they're extremely problematic. The first challenge is the "Labyrinth challenge," which rewards Fallen Icarus Eddie frags. Not too bad! However, there's another set of challenges, called "Gangland challenges." These reward Gangland Ed frags, meaning that everyone who paid for him were just paying for early access, not exclusivity.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    These reward Gangland Ed frags, meaning that everyone who paid for him were just paying for early access, not exclusivity.
    I don't mind this, although some communication from the Dev team about this in the future would be nice. Pay now, or wait a few months and grind one out. Best of both worlds really, as long as people know what the deal is.

I've hit 3 achievement during this current bug. Can't wait for it to be fixes so I can find out what they are
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Actually, it is broken.

I don't have any new challenges listed, the ones I was working on are gone, and all my old ones are back. Half the time as completed, half the time as not.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-23-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Actually it IS broken.

The early listing of unattainable achievements is NOT the problem.

You can't collect achievements.

It either shows ALL achievements from the beginning of time as incomplete.. or all of them as complete with ongoing ones listed as well.

If there are achievements that are "Do XXXX so many times" and then they update to "Do XXXX twice as many times" you can not collect on new goals hit becuase the orignal goal is still listed as incomplete...

Name:  achievements.png
Views: 641
Size:  489.6 KB

My "Awaken X Times" counter should also be at about 54 .... not 1
    Last edited by Yup; 10-23-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    it was in the list of known bugs from this last clans release

its really annoying... but im really trying to be patient and let them fix it.... its getting harder though

I think im same as you... somewhere around 5000 and i have a hit i cant collect on, so thats probably what happened.

OS
    Android
    My "clear LoL X #times" isn't displaying, and never has since the update.
    Along with every other Achievement that was in progress.

My "5" alert is probably items I've completed but can't see/collect?

OS
    iOS
    @Ydex

Yes the "5" is for things you probably can't see because an earlier goal is listed as incomplete instead.. like my "Run LOL X+ times" achievement.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well I'd like to get those rewards and hit another Vortex before the Sac event is up.

Maybe bad timing to launch a new feature during Dracula/Sac event.

OS
    iOS
    My achievements for Arena and Gauntlet are gone (no, I have not completed them).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀