Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Up to 7 completed, invisible challenges I can't collect rewards for. All grind with no rewards is it not a good formula to keep users on your app.

I'm up at 6am trying to meet an event deadline. Are the devs up at 6am trying to fix the issues?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Up to 7 completed, invisible challenges I can't collect rewards for. All grind with no rewards is it not a good formula to keep users on your app.

I'm up at 6am trying to meet an event deadline. Are the devs up at 6am trying to fix the issues?
    I work 6 days a week... do the developers? NOOOOOOOO... feel for ya, man...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Finished all the October events. Would really like to know where I sit with Achievements. I may be overthinking it, but maybe if they just rolled back the changes? Put achievements back like they were, and put those new items back on the drawing board??
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    You really can't "roll-back". Especially after an actual app downloadable update.. It would require all users to delete and reinstall the legacy version.

I feel for you.. it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure would be nice to see (and be able to collect) achievements. They are really the only "goals" I have any more.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Holy Cow. The update finally hit my app store, I installed it, and Achievements are fixed.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Great.. so its only on iOS where nothing was actually fixed. Wonderful! -- Oh wait.. there's ANOTHER app update today...... downloading now...

So if you updated the app earlier today or yesterday.. check again today.

..and this new download does appear to fix achievements on iOS as well -- at least to a point. Still see those Labyrinth achievements and one or two of mine which were complete are listed as incomplete (Raven's Alter with Wicker Wolf) But I am abel to collect achievements I've hit.. and most of my ongoing appear correct.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-25-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think one of the devs said that Labyrinth and Gangland achievements are supposed to be there like a sneak peek I guess. Thank god they finally fixed at least some stuff. I got back 800 runs in Drac dungeon achievement. It may not have tracked all runs I did while it was gone but I'm going for a lot more than 800 anyway so ehh.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Invisible Achievements are back. Showing 1 "Mission" and 2 "Achievement" alerts with no corresponding item.

Latest updates broke this game beyond repair.

OS
    Android
    Devs, any word on a definitive fix for Achievements?

Mine were briefly "in sync" but have since accumulated 2 "Mission" and 2 "Achievement" alerts with no corresponding completed items. The alerts can't be cleared, and if there are any associated rewards, they can't be collected.

OS
    Android
    Hot Fix - October 25th, 2019 corrected the Achievements but the Missions are still broken.
    Name:  MissionsBug_2019.10.31_16.56.25.02.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  47.2 KB
    Name:  MissionsBug_2019.10.31_16.56.40.10.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  48.5 KB