Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have all the lords of light at 3* awakened or above, I have Warrior and Magis ready to awaken for the final time as soon as I can get the class 5* awakening shards I need, only 1 to go in the warriors case. The damn things aren’t dropping from lol 14 or 15, so I have to farm for the awakening frags and buy the right class awakening packs when I accumulate 1000 frags.

It’s very tedious... while that has been virtually non stop all week even while I sleep, I’m trying to spend a little time in arena to at the very least stay in the top 100... then there’s Gauntlet which I usually would be all done by this late stage.

I still have not attempted SSS this time round, I just don’t have the time....

Thanks for the input infinite dreamer, I’m thinking that only the rare few scored Lilith and Lucifer through opening souls at the time, the rest like you have chipped away at it and collected frags, for me it’s the dreaded way Yup has spoken of...

Does anyone actually know what it costs in gold over all to fully awaken from zero one lol? Now multiply that by every awakenable character, and that doesn’t include other resources...

I guess 12 months ago most of us had achieved all there was to achieve, how the tables have turned...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I do believe they have purposefully introduced achievement that are near impossible to hit in less than 6 months or a year. But they don't plan on players hitting them sooner.. even if it's a small handful of players.

Face it.. if you aren't in the top of Pvp.. or don't care about PvP at all.. why do you need Lucifer, Dark Lilith, Major Malkov, LOLs??? Answer is.. you really don't. I can auto farm anything other than "special" dungeons with any decent 5 star characters. I don't need the OP toons from events.

1 new Eddie means 1 more Gauntlet battle.. if that's not a concern.. you don't really need the "latest and greatest" Eddie.

The only driving factor for most is either PvP ranking or the "collection", FOMO, factor. Frankly without PvP.. I suspect many players wouldn't ever bother with the high cost of these special dungeons.

I agree that SOT costs are ridiculous.. as I posted before NO DUNGEON anywhere should cost more than 10SOT to run.. that's 12 runs via natural SOT. When looking at achievements of 300, 400, 500, 800 + runs.. I think allowing a measly 12 runs is, at a minimum, respectful to users... but apparently that's just too much to ask from the devs.

The fact that the "daily" dungeon basically eats ALL your SOT in 10 minutes.. is laughable.. that should be a 2 SOT per run dungeon... and why I've collected nearly 100 daily keys.

There is clear distain or contempt for users from my perspective --- doing everything they can to ensure you pay them as much as possible wither it's warranted or not. They don't give ANYTHING to users without some exorbitant cost somewhere - either time commitment or money....
    Last edited by Yup; 10-23-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah that’s true Yup, in my case I like to be able to say “I still got it” so I hang around the arena top 100.
    Being number 1 is done for me, I have no wish to put myself through all that work again, if it starts to become a chore it’s no longer fun.
    As for Gauntlet? I still would like to finish No.1 but I’m happy in the top 50.

Edsel many thanks for your opening up on how you deal with it all.

The silly thing for me is I already know much of what your talking about, but still go and do many of the same stupid things every event....

It’s not going to get any easier now only harder with Clans and Silent Planet just around the corner, not to mention Isle of Avalon..

I guess I’ll stick to my personal long term goal and chip away at the lol awakenings to attain Dark Lilith.

I expect a pat on the back when I eventually achieve the goal in 6 months time lol!

OS
    Android
    I've about given up on the game, it is just ridiculous waste of time and money. I see why my uncle gave me his account and now chuckles when I complain.

Just keep in mind during the Q and A session they indicated they were slowling down on new releases. Just think what would the game be like if the kept releases at full pace. I think they are milking the new players to earn the new OPs and jump the whole game.

They have made it clear you need a few key toons/talisman to complete the special dungeons. Earn the new releases or buy the required releases or be left 8n 5he dust.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The key for me was realizing I can’t chase everything anymore in this game. Even if I was a big $$$ spender I think trying to chase everything would be a chore. I’ve learned to pick and choose the goals I find important and focus on those.

Sadly despite this approach I am still finding my goals slipping out of reach as the game progresses. I just want to fully awaken one LOL and finding the 5 star colored shards to do it seems ridiculous and nearly impossible.

OS
    Android
    Farm for the frags and buy them in the stores special tab Ezz, it’s far easier, time and resource consuming yes but a sure way to get what you want.
    You may even be able to nab the odd 5* awakening shard in the process.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks rags - yeah that’s the plan. It would just be nice if the 5 star colored Awakening shards would drop somewhere. I’ve run LOL XV several hundred times and received none. 1000 frags per shard is steep when you need 5.

OS
    Android
    I agree Ezz but the Devs aren’t listening...

OS
    Android
    I usually ignore them entirely because the SoT cost being 15 or more is too much for me to willingly want to do. The only ones I completed are US Calvary, Magma Beast and, just a few days ago, Major Malakov. The mythical achievements, forget it, not worth the ironite and time investment
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Yeah it has certainly been a drain on resources... I did just awaken the Warrior lol for the final time and I’m 10.65 Million worse off for it, but that should keep me going for a while...

If we had all refused to cough up that much sot per round I guess they would have changed it but not everyone’s on the forums....

On a side note Amathir are you able to explain the clan name Jomsvikings here or is it personel?