OS
    iOS

Shards, Runes & Caracters on Sacrifice show wrong value!

Since last reset, all stats mentioned in the title are shown wrong here. Leveling up characters with Shards, talisman with runes and sac Charakters show disproportionately high value. Don’t know how much more it is when leveling characters/ talisman, but on sacrifice it shows 10 time the value a character actually has. It is only a visual bug, cause after leveling/ sacrificing, only „normal“ stats count. This is very annoying, cause you never know how much levels you put a character/ talisman up/ how much essence you sac. Happens since the update here.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Experiencing the same. A fix would be much appreciated since there is a sac event running.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Really annoying to level up the characters right now. I hope they fix it before the sac event ends.

OS
    iOS
    And what is it with the costs to level up a character with colourless shards and level up talisman with colourless runes? A 5* colourless shard costs 325k Gold (4* 135k, 3* 65k, 2* 15k, 1* 7.5k), a 5* colourless rune 240k Gold (3* 50k)??? WTF!!! I don’t know exactly how much it has been before, but this is just insanely high!

AND we still have Sac Event and Power up/ Evolve Event going on with those bugs! But no words from devs if they are even aware of it or working on it. I also addressed this issue directly to Leviathan in another thread. No reaction. Very poor appearance from devs!!

I think it is justified to ask for an EXTENSION OF BOTH EVENT UNTIL THOSE BUGS ARE SOLVED!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. just burned through 5M Gold leveling up a 6-set of Orbits. I wasn't watching costs.. adn afterwards I was like Holy Shit! 5 Million!!! Have they hired Gordon Gecko as a new CFO???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..