Thread: Clans ⚔️

OS
    iOS

. .

. .
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 11-21-2019 at 03:04 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I think clans are a great addition to the game (allowing people from around the world interact on a game, etc.), but I feel that the developers are 100% rushing out way too many new features and toons instead of focusing on much more important quality of life changes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I was reading the German clans thread and how it was saying it may be good to have an entire clan in 1 time zone. While that could be true, the opposite could also be true. It could be better to have members playing around the clock so to speak. Always have a few members on the lookout for activity and able to mount a defense. We’ll see I guess.
    So, you’re German, too? Aren’t you from D.C.? Anyways... we’ll I guess, you’re right. It’ll depend. Both directions could be the right one to choose. I’d rather prefer to share my way with fellows from around the globe.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Yes from Washington DC. Of German descent on my fathers side. Irrelevant now anyway.
    Ahh!! That explains. Thx for letting me know.

Are you in a clan in the meanwhile? I was in noob clan at the beginning when that clan thing started. That was a big mistake. As a long time and daily player, it didn’t make any sense to me, to compete together with players below lvl 30 or even less.
    That’s why I left. Would have never thought, that I’d host a clan myself.
    After waiting the painful 24 hours... I’ve made very positive experiences being the clan leader e.g. while recruiting people I’d like to play together with.

If you’re free ... you could join
    CaesarsLegion

CU

OS
    Android
    I'm unaware of where all members of my clan are from. I'm in Light Brigade and it's a full house. I think we are like level 14 now. I have done the clan/guild in other games. I'm waiting to see comes about with it. Maybe there will be a clan chat added during a later update once the beta is upgraded. Other games had global chats which were limited so we tend to use a a few various chats like Kik, discord, etc....