OS
    iOS

LEGACY OWNERS: Requesting Full Refund tomorrow from Apple- Done waiting 4 IOS stable

I doubt the Legacy app owners will even respond to this but I am finished with this game as of tonight after 2+ months of waiting and numerous support tickets.... Before Server Maintenance I could at least play 3-4 fights before crashing to the IPAD desktop. After Server maintenance I cannot even play 2 battles without the game crashing to the IPAD desktop.

I have an IPAD 4 with 128k mem the space is 20% used ....All other game apps never crash when playing them even the higher graphic games....this is an unacceptable product from a company that does not care to deliver but only cares to get more of the play communities money, just greedy.

I have submitted numerous support requests (5 in the last 2 months) and the only response (one time) is "we know about the problem and are working on a fix". Scripted bull the IOS game environment has gotten worse not better! I actually tried in app to submit another support ticket tonight and the support button doesn't even work.

Have spent close to $200+ on this game in the belief it would be genuinely fixed and will be calling apple to ask for a full refund of all in app purchases stating the app is unplayable on the IPAD and is misleading in it intent to fix and stabilize the app.

I would encourage others playing on the IPAD to do the same so Apple will take this app off its store for IOS so this company cannot dupe other players into sinking money in the game.

Thanks!
    Archer804

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hear that, but the app works just great on my iPad mini 2. It's true that there are some crashes, but I can play 10-15 battles without any issue. Ask for a refund but you can't say they are greedy since you don't need to spend any money on the app to beat the game and have a good team (I've done it myself).
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    On a side note, you really didn't have to post the same thread in every subforum...

OS
    Android
    You should expect bugs in a game that is only 2 months old. But I wouldn't have high hopes about a refund, noone promised a refund in case of malfunctions, right ?
    Feel free to add me ingame if you play Troopers every day:
    Hallion91-0142

Dude, haven you been saying your asking for a refund for over a month now? This thread sounds extremely similar to several others you've posted . Just ask for your refund. You have every right to. But posting over and over about it isn't helping your cause.

I feel bad that you're going through these bugs, so definitely get your refund man. I hope you get your money back and hope the game starts working better for you.
    Last edited by Vaseodin; 09-10-2016 at 07:01 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer804 View Post
    I doubt the Legacy app owners will even respond to this but I am finished with this game as of tonight after 2+ months of waiting and numerous support tickets.... Before Server Maintenance I could at least play 3-4 fights before crashing to the IPAD desktop. After Server maintenance I cannot even play 2 battles without the game crashing to the IPAD desktop.
    An android can be bought that works with this more stability than that apple can achieve for less than 50 dollars extremely well, have you tried with that?

What $50 Android works better than Apple? Seriously I'm looking to replace current android.

OS
    iOS
    android is 100% free by google.try it on your existing hardware/pc with vmware/virtualbox .. even easier with emulator. if you are referring to replacing your phone for other purposes beside this game,then 'no comment'.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)