Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Clan Search

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Norway
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    35
    One spot available in RiseOfEddie clan for a everyday player.
    29 of 29 Players have signed in today.

    Feel free to apply

    Regards,
    In-game name Tore66-0321
    Proud Clan leader of RiseOfEddie

  2. #42
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    599
    Another clan still is recruiting, too:
    BigIronOnHip 🤘🏻. So feel free to apply. Newbies at any level are welcome, too 🤘🏻

    Best regards,
    -clan friend-

    Caesar815
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

  3. #43
    Senior Member Saigrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kansas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    330
    Order of Eld has two open spots. Twenty four of us are solid active daily players. So actually we could take a few more.
    Saigrim-3244

    Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

    Current Champion: Cyborg Eddie

  4. #44
    Junior Member Shao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    Welcome to Divine Legacy




    Name:  2020-02-26_01h37_37.png
Views: 151
Size:  1.02 MB


    Divine Legacy is a French and International guild semi hardcore Lv 14.
    We are looking for players a minimum experienced, active and wanting to evolve in the 1st tier of the competion.

    Nous recherchons des joueurs un minimum expérimentés, actifs et voulant évoluer dans le 1er tier de la compétion.


    We have a discord for exchange strats and for spend good time

    https://discord.gg/7gSgj2

    Join us ! Welcome Home
    Last edited by Shao; 02-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

    For Reference:

    In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

    I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    East-Flanders, Belgium
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

    For Reference:

    In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

    I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.

    IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...
    I did find a clan but thank you for the offer.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  8. #48
    Junior Member Hailstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    23
    Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

    I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

    Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...
    Hailstorm-0380

    A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

  9. #49
    Member Blazpheme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Planet Y
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    39
    A horde of ancient Wraiths that haunt the Valley of Beasts, harvesting arcane energies and devouring the souls of unwary travelers...

    Name:  Soulreaper Clan II.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  133.1 KB

    (Join Us)
    Blazpheme-5782, Leader of Soulreaper Clan

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

    I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

    Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...
    I am looking for people who play daily and who want to complete the clan challenges.
    I am 100% willing to teach everything I know (in case you are new).
    With my old clan I made 4 sac lvl 7 and about 16 sac lvl 6.
    Currently I have only done 460k of essencia.
    Send me a message and I will give you the information you require

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •