Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clan Search

OS
    iOS
    One spot available in RiseOfEddie clan for a everyday player.
    29 of 29 Players have signed in today.

Feel free to apply

Regards,
    In-game name Tore66-0321
    A Day 1 player.
    Proud Clan leader and founder of RiseOfEddie

OS
    iOS
    Another clan still is recruiting, too:
    BigIronOnHip 🤘🏻. So feel free to apply. Newbies at any level are welcome, too 🤘🏻

Best regards,
    -clan friend-

Caesar815
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Order of Eld has two open spots. Twenty four of us are solid active daily players. So actually we could take a few more.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Welcome to Divine Legacy

Name:  2020-02-26_01h37_37.png
Views: 711
Size:  1.02 MB

Divine Legacy is a French and International guild semi hardcore Lv 14.
    We are looking for players a minimum experienced, active and wanting to evolve in the 1st tier of the competion.

Nous recherchons des joueurs un minimum expérimentés, actifs et voulant évoluer dans le 1er tier de la compétion.

We have a discord for exchange strats and for spend good time

https://discord.gg/7gSgj2

Join us ! Welcome Home
    Last edited by Shao; 02-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    Android
    Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

For Reference:

In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Looking for a clan where everyone actually chips in. Obviously I don't have any faith in those in charge of game design and my current clan is happy with not bothering to work towards completing goals.

For Reference:

In this last clan event I did 18 all Sentinel gauntlet battles, 23 chance battles(which was difficult with only having two sets), 867 arena battles, and around a couple hundred Soul protect/bloodlust. I will admit it was hard to keep track of those last two and I didn't give my all as it was obvious we weren't ever going to reach those with only having 5 people working towards the goals. I try to at least do 1/30th of the total for each challenge and am more than happy to spend extra time on the other aspects I can help out with to make up for those I can't do as much of.

I haven't yet left my clan as I was waiting for the rollover to see if there would be an attitude shift. Unfortunately there was not.

IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    IF you didn't find a new clan yet ... you are welcome in Flemish war. We have a few strong players that are willing to go for the achievements but we could use some more ...
    I did find a clan but thank you for the offer.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    Android
    A horde of ancient Wraiths that haunt the Valley of Beasts, harvesting arcane energies and devouring the souls of unwary travelers...

Name:  Soulreaper Clan II.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  133.1 KB

(Join Us)
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    Poppin' smoke and bailing out of my current clan. 2nd clan event, not a single challenge met. 4 of the 11 vortex fills we DID get are mine, as are the ONLY 2 ultimate sacs. I don't think we've ever broken 20 bonus tribute and we have a full roster. I was really reaching for those Midgard talisman and I'm kind of aggravated that we didn't even come close. After 2 events and nothing to show for it, time to move on.

I'm a daily player, recently returned from a hiatus. Main Storyline and all skull quests 100% complete. I'm a little weak on PvP (best rank 498, consistently clear AAA in Gauntlet but can't seem to get past "S"). I run LoL XV and 3 out of 5 Talisman dungeons full auto reliably. Working on the other Frontier Dungeons.

Just looking for a good, ACTIVE guild that works as a team...
    I am looking for people who play daily and who want to complete the clan challenges.
    I am 100% willing to teach everything I know (in case you are new).
    With my old clan I made 4 sac lvl 7 and about 16 sac lvl 6.
    Currently I have only done 460k of essencia.
    Send me a message and I will give you the information you require