Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Search

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregward View Post
    I’d like to join if there’s still room. Active daily grinder...
    The order of eld is recruiting, too.

OS
    iOS
    Got in at RoE. Looking forward to kicking a lot of ass.

OS
    Android
    Order of Eld clan:

The best clan for easy going forum members/lurkers, preferably with a sense of humor, who try to be serious in LOTB, but who still understand this is only a game and we have a life to attend to, too.

We still have few spots opened/uncommitted, we are ready to welcome any equal minded fans of LOTB, good music and having a good taste for everything in general!

(Recent best show: Good Omens)
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    If I had 10M gold laying around, I'd start one and invite you all... have any of you applied and eventually get this screen? Is the big red "X" a big fat NO?
    Attachment 6619
    Wanna join? One more open slot since today because of kicking an inactive player 🤘🏻

CaesarsLegion

OS
    Android
    Hello! I'm looking for a clan. I randomly joined some clans but none of them was active so I'm looking for a stable clan. I'm a lvl 29, kinda new player, but I've never miss a day for check ins and daily challenges. Let me know if someone has a slot for me!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathi12 View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for a clan. I randomly joined some clans but none of them was active so I'm looking for a stable clan. I'm a lvl 29, kinda new player, but I've never miss a day for check ins and daily challenges. Let me know if someone has a slot for me!
    Hi,

Apply at Order of Eld, we have a spot for you.
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Hi,

Apply at Order of Eld, we have a spot for you.
    Hey! Sorry for late reply, I use forums on mobile and I don't have notifications.
    I tried to apply but it said I do not meet the requirements, I don't know why.

Since then I tried my luck in a public clan but they kicked me today of you still have that spot, I'll try again tomorrow when my timer ends!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathi12 View Post
    Hey! Sorry for late reply, I use forums on mobile and I don't have notifications.
    I tried to apply but it said I do not meet the requirements, I don't know why.

Since then I tried my luck in a public clan but they kicked me today of you still have that spot, I'll try again tomorrow when my timer ends!
    In another thread where you asked for help, you wrote, that you’re a new player and started the game a few weeks ago. So I assume, either your player lvl, your arena rank or both is not high enough to enter that clan. So you don’t fit to the clan’s requirements my friend..
    Last edited by Caesar815; 11-12-2019 at 03:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    In another thread where you asked for help, you wrote, that you’re a new player and started the game a few weeks ago. So I assume, either your player lvl, your arena rank or both is not high enough to enter that clan. So you don’t fit to the clan’s requirements my friend..

Yeah that's what I think, I didn't knew there was requirements on clans. I'll work to get better levels.

And if someone have a clan with lower requirements, let me know!