Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Update from Space Station No.5 - October 24th 2019

Name:  Updates-station-5.png
Views: 3267
Size:  1.07 MB

We’ve been busy.

This week was the launch of our first iteration of Clans, the second week of Dracula’s Decent AND our Sacrifice event, the Haunted Abyss. As a community, you completed 2,610,630 Sacrifices so far in the Haunted Abyss, Summoned 10,033 Werewolves for your own teams and Successfully completed Dracula’s Descent 11,350,020 times.

Oh and you completed roughly 500 pvp matches with a Sandworm on your team. Why?

THE LAUNCH OF CLANS

If you haven’t already, please read through our Clan Feature Guide HERE! This will help explain what features are available in this iteration of Clans.

Check-ins are not currently tracking but a fix for this will be pushed this afternoon (PST).

Many of you have created clans and even more have joined them, creating groups of friends and strangers alike. For those of you who are being more selective about your clans and those of you who have been looking for a specific group of people, keep an eye on the Forum and Reddit on Tuesday 29th October. I have a special event planned for you!

BUG CRUSHERS

We wanted to share with you a more in depth look at Bug fixes for this update as it involved many important larger fixes that needed to be addressed.

Here is the report.

Client Release Fixes

Passive Disables - These were behaving incorrectly. Originally this was seen by players when Angel Eddie was on your own team and all of a sudden he was disabling your own teams passives. This wasn’t restricted to Angel Eddie, it was any character that had a passive to Prevent the enemy from gaining Immunity effects.

Here is a scenario. Angel Eddie has the passive to make the enemy team unable to gain Immunity effects. Another member of your team has the passive to Grant Immunity to your team for a certain amount of turns. In the code, Eddie’s Passive is read and applied first, so that would cause the Grant Immunity from your teammate to also stop working. It would still show the Icon like it was working. But it wasn’t. But now it is!

Team Decks - Teams in Frontier Key Dungeons had not been tracked because of restrictions on certain dungeons, like only being able to use Assassin characters. This caused strange teams to be populated in your team deck before entering those dungeons. Now, the last team you used for a specific dungeon will be saved and pre populated when you load up that Key Dungeon.

Another change in this Client Update was the restriction of the “Use All” button on your Frontier Keys. You can no longer accidentally Summon all of your keys!

Lastly, some of our Awakened characters were able to skip the lockout and play multiple matchups in the Gauntlet. They will now retire correctly after each matchup.

We’ve been tracking the bugs introduced with the launch of Clans and have already deployed a few fixes.

Hot Fix October 22nd
    A solution for Frontier Key Souls not opening their respective Dungeons was released.

Challenge Menu Issues
    A fix has been written for the Achievements bug and will be released imminently!

iOS lockout
    Still investigating this one, if you haven’t already shared your in game username, your device model and your iOS version with us, please do in a support ticket at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

And now for a new section we are calling…

WEEKEND WARRIOR

Good tidings, Troopers!

This is Durandal from Navigator Games - here to present our very first edition of "Weekend Warrior". In this autobiographical journey of deadly dream teams, I will be sharing the results of my experimental team compositions over the course of each Arena reset. I'll be exploring everything from niche, woefully underutilized characters to the most popular meta picks to discover new ways of approaching Arena for all players.

This week, I chose to experiment with something a bit more accessible and less reliant on having all the most coveted characters and talismans. This is what I have been playing with most recently:

Penetrative Measures

Name:  eternal_penetration.png
Views: 1571
Size:  534.7 KB

-Pharaoh Eddie (Nat 4) with Eternal Talismans (alt. Football Eddie, Flight of Icarus Eddie)
    -Magus Hierophant (Nat 5) with Space Talismans (alt. Magus Shardborne, Corrupt Feldmarschall)
    -Gunner Pyro Soldier (Nat 4) with Flash and Future Talismans
    -Assassin Derby Demon (Nat 4) with Shadow and Gravity Talismans

Notes:
    - The Eddie is flexible here - Football Eddie can help Pyro by setting up blinded enemies.
    - Flash Talismans allow Gunner Pyro Soldier to disable enemies with his blinding basic attack.
    - All three allies trigger additional effects while buffed with Magic Penetration
    - Keep Magus Hierophant safe with Space Talismans and have him start the show with Magic Penetration from his basic attack.

The Verdict: C

While it was fun to see these characters play off each other over a unifying beneficial effect, this team started to fall short in the top 1500 once I began to face off against the likes of the Lords of Light, Killer Prime, Alexander Eddie, Gambler Eddie and so on. While the team can disable enemies and penetrate defenses, I found a glaring weakness in their ability to deal with heavy beneficial effect removal and highly damaging abilities. This is a fun team to get your foot in the door though.

Next week, I'll be taking a look at some more powerful but potentially overlooked characters for those of you who wish to use unique weapons in your competitive arsenals. See you then!

That’s it from us here in the Studio.

Space Station No.5, shutting down until next week.

OS
    Android
    Do we have any update on the server connectivity issues that seem to be plaguing everyone who can actually get into the game?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    “Oh and you completed roughly 500 pvp matches with a Sandworm on your team. Why?”

Ok, that was a funny comment!!
    Now get back to work fixing all that is broken...

OS
    Android
    When primordials can out I saw many using sandworms.

Besides the normal bug complaints the ones who cant login or the grinders getting frustrated with connectivity issues are a higher priority.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Oh! Oh! Oh! *waving hand* Question here! Over here please!
    Yes... me... thank you...
    Question-- when will LOTB no longer be in beta testing?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Do we have any update on the server connectivity issues that seem to be plaguing everyone who can actually get into the game?
    We are definitely aware of these issues, and they are currently being looked into. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Ummmm... what happened to the Warrior Werewolf event running until tomorrow's reset? I've just run the dungeon two dozen times - no WW or Lilith frags...?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Ummmm... what happened to the Warrior Werewolf event running until tomorrow's reset? I've just run the dungeon two dozen times - no WW or Lilith frags...?
    ^^^This^^^
    I haven't received any frags since reset.
    Last edited by Freddy; 10-25-2019 at 02:35 AM.
    Freddy-6436

Will play ALL Troopers Everyday

OS
    Android
    So the Apple people are going to miss at least 4 days of the Dracula dungeons and all of the Warrior Werewolf event? How is this going to be addressed? I just completed my grind for Van Helsing today. I completed W Werewolf Tuesday. If they make these two characters easily obtainable, I will demand my Ironite be returned to me!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    WEEKEND WARRIOR

Good tidings, Troopers!

This is Durandal from Navigator Games - here to present our very first edition of "Weekend Warrior". In this autobiographical journey of deadly dream teams, I will be sharing the results of my experimental team compositions over the course of each Arena reset. I'll be exploring everything from niche, woefully underutilized characters to the most popular meta picks to discover new ways of approaching Arena for all players.
    This is a really cool idea, thanks!

On the WW Frag thing, I just had some drop from Cosmic LoL X. Maybe it's been fixed server-side, or were they not dropping in XI-XV?
    Azagthor-0732