Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I do take it seriously! We all do. Every ticket that comes in regarding Missing Sacrifice rewards is checked and contacted. Most of the time the rewards were given to the player, they just didn't show as a pop up due to a server time out. If you are having issues with missing rewards Dele, don't worry, we will get to your requests.
    You did. After the event.

And no it wasn't visual only. I've been playing this game for months, I wrote the player's guide, I built lotbhelper.com, and I'm a 25+ years senior developper/architect. I know when I open a ticket for a bug.

All the while you found time to put up the compendium, a new dungeon, and almost 10 new characters. But still there are blocking bugs. And still we don't get proper compensation. And when we do work that you could help with, and we ask for your help, you're nowhere to be seen. And when we offer help, you don't take us up on it.

Go tell that to those who manage you priorities.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I do take it seriously! We all do, don't worry, we will get to your requests.
    Do you know why my Achievements tab is showing rewards available but not on the list for me to claim? Specifically Lord of Light Frontier, It displays completed the first one of this challenge as complete, although I have well over 3000 runs by now and that achievement is not claimable? This is happening on both my accounts now for the same challenge edsel 3356 slayer 8062Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-57-20.png
Views: 306
Size:  360.6 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-57-49.png
Views: 290
Size:  277.5 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-58-08.png
Views: 338
Size:  364.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I’m just curious. What were your 2 unresolved tickets listed in your signature?
    Sorry about the super late response. Both dealt with Purge mission not calculating. Been waiting over 7 months for a fix that customer support yltild me was a "top priority"... whatever...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710