Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 6622

Oh and you completed roughly 500 pvp matches with a Sandworm on your team. Why?
    Roughly 500? That's unacceptable. We need more players to fully max Sandworms, and bring them to offence and defense in pvp!

Curious about how you can dominate the arena using Sandworms? Check this Crash Course thread for detailed information:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...de-I-SANDWORMS!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    It was nice to see that the dev's are actually trying to play the game. I would like to see the stats tallied for all the existing bugs encountered. Such as passives remaining on revived toons, the non existing AI boost of extra turns or increased frequency of proc. They should have also seen revived toons that died ghosted or permadeathed. They may have seen thier opponent ignore your damage reduction shield or similar defenses.

If you are going to give analysis of toon/talis combos in the arena that can be beneficial to many newer players, please also give a detailed bug analysis.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    That gauntlet bug was really the only reason I even bothered with anything above AAA.. it didn't "kick in" until you reached S.

Someone MUST have said something somewhere.... damn it! It actually made the Gauntlet worth playing above AAA.

It would only be FAIR if now.. all battles above AAA could only use an awakenable character ONCE.. like players. -- Truth is... the gauntlet should be restricted to one Ed per battle then the character is not available whenever the player is restricted to the same. At no point above AAA should I face 2 battles with the AI using the same characters... I can't use the same characters -- well I can't now if this bug is fixed. I tell ya though.. multiple battles with fully awakened LOLs, Lucifer, Dark Lilith.. Gambler or Alex Ed (with Orbits).. battle after battle...... it's just stupid if you expect people to play.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-25-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Honestly the only reason I re-used the characters was because they had talismans already loaded on them. They weren't even the best characters for the battles at the time. I am ridiculously tired of searching for and changing talismans on characters all the time. Multiple events going at the same time plus trying to grind out awakening materials... It takes 30 minutes to change gears for all the hunt and seek of where did I leave that damn talisman set... If it was easier to change things up I might put more effort into trying the harder levels again.

It would be a really nice bonus to awakening characters though to be able to re-use them in certain parts of gauntlet. It's not like gauntlet is a fair and equal test of anything the way it randomly generates content anyway.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I haven't really bothered with this round of gauntlet. I'm not impressed with the starfire talismans

OS
    iOS
    Actually I don't know why I bothered, other than for other rewards.. I've got plenty of Starfires last gauntlet round.. more isn't really needed. The same talismans repeated is good I guess for lower levels.. but once you pass the "full set" rank, especially 2 sets..... it can get to be superfluous. It wouldn't hurt them to offer one talisman set for rank up to AAA (which they could repeat), then a different set for anything S or above.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I haven’t read back on this thread but it sounds a lot like the awakenable lol’s of mine can’t be used multiples of times in Gauntlet anymore?
    The Warrior and the Magis always went like normal after one use anyway.
    It was mainly the Raven Witch that saved my bacon on more than one occasion..

There’s a saying that “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander” so Devs how about limiting one use of each character at each level of gauntlet when these battles are generated?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. they purportedly fixed it.. I'm done with the Gauntlet this round so I can't test at all.... there was some character ID confusion between S, M, and C LOLs.. use one and 2 or 3 got screened back... but S, M, and C were only ever usable once.. the others.. well.. sounds like they fixed it so the AI has that unfair advantage again.

Amazing how bugs in the players favor get fixed rapidly.. but nothing else seems to get addressed with any sort of urgency. (Although I wouldn't call this a "bug" specifically.. it was leveling of the playing field since the AI uses the same characters over and over and over and over and over.)
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I don't think people should have been talking about this just because one person says it was supposedly fixed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    And so the missing rewards from sacrifices were less prioritized than taking the time to write up an arena team analysis. I'm happy to know you're taking customer support so seriously.
    I do take it seriously! We all do. Every ticket that comes in regarding Missing Sacrifice rewards is checked and contacted. Most of the time the rewards were given to the player, they just didn't show as a pop up due to a server time out. If you are having issues with missing rewards Dele, don't worry, we will get to your requests.