Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    On the WW Frag thing, I just had some drop from Cosmic LoL X. Maybe it's been fixed server-side, or were they not dropping in XI-XV?
    Excellent - looks like I can start grinding again to finish off this second set of Orbits... until the server crashes again.

Name:  Crash.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  334.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    When will the sacrifice feature and levelling up of characters be fixed? Essence values are still completely messed up (some show 10 x the actual value, some even 100 x, others are completely random). Also, when manually levelling up characters to max level, they lose some levels when switching screens (three-star chars fall back to lvl 33 (and 43 after levelling up to 60 the second time), five-star chars drop from 100 to 75. A fix during the sac event (and/or a prolongation of the event) would be much appreciated.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    The iOS update is in the AppStore now. -- 2AM Pacific (GMT -8) Friday Oct 25, 2019

(It wasn't 5 minutes ago)

Achievements are still hosed. -- It sure would be nice to collect those 8 Cosmic talismans I've earned.

And still crashing a great deal..... 5 runs in Dracula's Dungeon, 2 crashes. Practically a 50% crash rate.

.. 7 runs.. 3 crashes...

... 9 runs.. 4 crashes...

..12 runs.. 5 crashes....

..13 runs.. 6 crashes...

.. repeat.. a crash every 1-3 runs......

.. I'd.. uhm.. be embarrassed if I created anything with such a high failure rate.

Trying to simply hit 600 runs and I'm done with the event.. but these last 18 runs I need has taken so much time because I have to relaunch the app every minute. With such poor stability, thank heavens I have the characters and have no desire to deal with this for the 800 run goal.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-25-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the heads-up, Yup! Unfortunately, sacrifice essence value is still messed up. Any fix coming for this, devs? Thanks!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I have not done the game update yet - too much fear it causes more issues and I need to get to the end of this Van Helsing grind to get him - after the ironite on mega refills I am not prepared to lose out on the character! Other than connection issues I can play and not too many crashes for me - just connection issues so far today since reset.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Damn, they found that Gauntlet bug with awakened characters! That was the rare bug that actually worked in favor of the player so I wasn't going to say anything.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    They found that bug and fixed it, without anyone that I know of letting the cat out of the bag. Surprisingly they can fix bugs that are detrimental to them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They found that bug and fixed it, without anyone that I know of letting the cat out of the bag. Surprisingly they can fix bugs that are detrimental to them.
    Someone must certainly have brought it to their attention. Although I don't play gauntlet for the past 3-4 seasons (I mean i play only to get a tali set), I never thought to mention it in any page or mail, and it is certain that many who achieved top positions took advantage of this..
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Damn, they found that Gauntlet bug with awakened characters! That was the rare bug that actually worked in favor of the player so I wasn't going to say anything.
    I almost thought this was a feature. Bug or feature is my favorite game in that app If only other bugs could also be fixed that quickly... but I see from the passive disable example how complicated fixing can be. Especially if the general code seems to be full of traps, old relics, etc.

Apart from that, saving teams is great....if they now bring back the 3 teams we were able to save a year ago, it would be really good.

Removing the claim all option for the keys seems also good for the rushy players.

We now can just hope to see the connection problems, login problems etc. solved soon
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    And so the missing rewards from sacrifices were less prioritized than taking the time to write up an arena team analysis. I'm happy to know you're taking customer support so seriously.