Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clans Jackpot

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    At the moment we have 21/30 and I get 8 tributes per day ?!
    My understanding is everyone gets 8 from the daily Check-In, with the Jackpot being the variable part based on clan size and activity. The Jackpot currently seems highly unreliable, some days we receive it, others we don't.

As for the jackpot rewards, sometimes when you open up the Clan menu it briefly flashes up the jackpot reward, but fades before I've been able to take a screenshot. It looked like it wasn't just Tributes but could also give both types of Sand. I didn't received anything that day though.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    My understanding is everyone gets 8 from the daily Check-In, with the Jackpot being the variable part based on clan size and activity. The Jackpot currently seems highly unreliable, some days we receive it, others we don't.

As for the jackpot rewards, sometimes when you open up the Clan menu it briefly flashes up the jackpot reward, but fades before I've been able to take a screenshot. It looked like it wasn't just Tributes but could also give both types of Sand. I didn't received anything that day though.

I'll try to keep an eye on this while checking-in tomorrow or the day after.
    Hope, you're right Azagthor.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I'll try to keep an eye on this while checking-in tomorrow or the day after.
    Hope, you're right Azagthor.
    Once again, the contributions are set to „1“ today. Is it possible that the counter just counts up to 7 and starts again counting only seven days? Or am I the only one with that occasion?!
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    In our clan everyone has a different amount of contributions. Did you by chance purchase anything in the clan store?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    you should get 8 per day once you sign in, and additional skulls depending on the daily contribution of your guild.
    they just have to change it that you can sign in once per day depending on the server reset not on the last time you signed in. this is pretty stupid and pretty bugged atm, but i guess they will fix it soon.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    they just have to change it that you can sign in once per day depending on the server reset not on the last time you signed in. this is pretty stupid and pretty bugged atm, but i guess they will fix it soon.
    Yeah, was on their list of things to change in the future.

I'm sure I've received a double jackpot on some days, and none on others. Sometimes the jackpot pop-up lists other rewards too, but I've only ever received the tributes.

However, will say I quite like this feature so far, despite the early form. The clan store is a wonderful way to let players "catch-up" on various things. From this perspective, this is an excellent new feature, and is allowing me to earn various rewards at a good pace, without needing all the best characters and talismans. Thanks!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Has anyone purchase those red/gold talisman souls in the clan store yet? I was wondering what type of drops you we getting? Cant decide on what to buy or just save for later.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I was able to buy a red/gold one time, then the item changed back to "clan level is not high enough" when my clan went from level 7 to level 8. I got a Yellow T2 with attack +15%
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Yellow T2 with ATk.. meh.. I'd rather grind cosmic dungeons then

I can buy one.. that it.. it's available to me.. but I just finished off a set of talismans instead. So not enough skulls now. I have been grabbing awakening souls from time to time.

It is just 1 per week Ydex.. maybe that's why it's not available for you now.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    ah.. yes, well displaying the wrong "reason" then
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic