Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 156
  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    If you have spot, please let me know.
    I also sent you a request Nitro.

    One slot open buddies, preferred our clan's members. \m/
    Leolagarto-6793

  2. #112
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Trooper Request sent !!
    Accepted - cheers 🤘🏻

  3. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Accepted !!
    Request sent

  4. #114
    Senior Member Ancient Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Hey, Caesar815 do you know where I'm from, where I live and where I was born ??

    ROME !!!!

    So... Nice to be in this clan !!!!
    that makes two of us
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    178
    Any more spaces available? If not any other clans out there looking for a daily player? I don't spend hours on this game anymore but have been playing since the beginning and play daily
    SamuraiEddie-5226

    I play all troopers daily

  6. #116
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Any more spaces available? If not any other clans out there looking for a daily player? I don't spend hours on this game anymore but have been playing since the beginning and play daily
    This is just “CaesarsLegion”-intern chatroom as long as there isn’t an in-game feature for chatting.

    So, other clans are not recruiting in here -except for our friendly clan „Orders of Eld“. Maybe you can apply there. Just check the clan section in the forum for them and/or other clans.

    Because a few posts earlier it was said, that we’re full, sorry.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    This is just “CaesarsLegion”-intern chatroom as long as there isn’t an in-game feature for chatting.

    So, other clans are not recruiting in here -except for our friendly clan „Orders of Eld“. Maybe you can apply there. Just check the clan section in the forum for them and/or other clans.

    Because a few posts earlier it was said, that we’re full, sorry.
    Ah no problem I will check the clan section 👍

  8. #118
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Ah no problem I will check the clan section 👍
    Well then buddy. I wish you all the best for finding a clan 🤘🏻

  9. #119
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    330
    On the way to complete lvl 10 so far.

    Do you also have the problem that items in the clan store show up for purchase that aren’t available the next day because of the clan level? This is confusing ... !!!
    Which lvl is needed to buy the mythical red/golden soul?

  10. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    On the way to complete lvl 10 so far.

    Do you also have the problem that items in the clan store show up for purchase that aren’t available the next day because of the clan level? This is confusing ... !!!
    Which lvl is needed to buy the mythical red/golden soul?
    Actually I'm trying to get some talismans I didn't get before and another warlord set.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •