Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 253
  1. #171
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ..... S A T A N

    Real? Who knows
    Well, Santa isn't real. I figured that out at 5 yrs. old when I didn't get a Batman figure cuz the stores were sold out, just like at Easter when my parents gave me the used/abused floor model Robin w/ no belt & boots.
    (Still never got Batman.)

    Satan is real..... cuz I married 2 of his daughters by mistake!
    😣

  2. #172
    Senior Member wipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    388
    To be clear. The reason our clan leader gives us gift cards for eternal is to promote our clan. We get 100 for eternal,75 for 2nd,and 50 for 3rd. But all romeros leg members pay mthly fees to be in the clan.mainly to cover the costs of our webpage, merch store etc
    Last edited by wipp; 12-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.

  3. #173
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Satan is real..... cuz I married 2 of his daughters by mistake!
    ��

    Priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    To be clear. The reason our clan leader gives us gift cards for eternal is to promote our clan. We get 100 for eternal,75 for 2nd,and 50 for 3rd. But all romeros leg members pay mthly fees to be in the clan


    Seriously.. You pay??? And you give these random anonymous people in a game your name and contact information??? Really??

    All I see is a recipe for disaster.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    -----
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.
    It is folly to assume you know someone merely by a username.
    You never know what influence or impact some random
    person on the internet may have.

  4. #174
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    To be clear. The reason our clan leader gives us gift cards for eternal is to promote our clan. We get 100 for eternal,75 for 2nd,and 50 for 3rd. But all romeros leg members pay mthly fees to be in the clan
    So....what about 50 ironite per day for level 15?
    I'm broke and nearly outta ironite.... please don't tell me u were yanking my pud!

  5. #175
    Senior Member wipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    388
    I told u he would wave the fees for you. You just wont get a cut of the merch

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,400
    I wonder if you can sell you spot in a clan?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  7. #177
    Member Brickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I wonder if you can sell you spot in a clan?
    You can buy my spot. I accept Paypal.



    Proud member of Romero's Legion.

  8. #178
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seriously.. You pay??? And you give these random anonymous people in a game your name and contact information??? Really??

    All I see is a recipe for disaster.
    Tecnically, a person could just pm a gift card info and the receiver could spend it online.
    No personal info needs to be exchanged.

    For example, someone could click on my avatar and private message me a $22 Google Play card number.
    Then I could buy a $20 ironite/ frag pak from the store.....(HINT, HINT for anyone reading this.)
    👍😉

  9. #179
    Senior Member Discordian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Tecnically, a person could just pm a gift card info and the receiver could spend it online.
    No personal info needs to be exchanged.

    For example, someone could click on my avatar and private message me a $22 Google Play card number.
    Then I could buy a $20 ironite/ frag pak from the store.....(HINT, HINT for anyone reading this.)
    ����
    You're not a member - yet. But I spoke with GC, and he'll waive the monthly membership fee to our clan for you - wipp and I spoke on your behalf.

    Then you can start earning gift cards, and you don't even have to pony up $25 a month!

  10. #180
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well.. uhm... SANTA--
    Rearrange the letters..... S A T A N
    Both commonly in red and black
    Both never actually seen
    Both keeping a "naughty" list.
    Only apparent difference is a preference in climate.

    Real? Who knows
    This is not a coincidence, I think 😂😂
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •