Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 268
  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    Hi Caesar,

    Thanks for having me on your clan but after more than two years playing I decided to quit the game. The constant crashes, bugs, amount of resources and grinding necessary to keep up are no fun anymore. You can remove me from the clan.

    Thanks for my troopers as well.

    Cheers
    What a pity! Rest in peace soldier!

  2. #132
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    Hi Caesar,

    Thanks for having me on your clan but after more than two years playing I decided to quit the game. The constant crashes, bugs, amount of resources and grinding necessary to keep up are no fun anymore. You can remove me from the clan.

    Thanks for my troopers as well.

    Cheers
    Yeah, I’m sorry for your decision. But I can understand you, mate. You’re absolutely right. The tremendous amount of grinding and farming, the unnecessary server downs and the permanently uprising of new toons/awakenable chars is (to some extend) really disturbing...
    Been a pleasure having you, bro. If you’ll come to your mind again someday, feel free to knock on our doors again. They’ll always open for you 🤘🏻
    Cheers.

  3. #133
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    599
    Let’s welcome our latest member: fanghorria who replaces axel in our team 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

  4. #134
    Member Dragonet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    CaesarsLegion Europe
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Let’s welcome our latest member: fanghorria who replaces axel in our team ����
    Have a good time, Axel! and thanks for the badges, trooper! Welcome to the Clan, Fanghorria (also my trooper!)
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

  5. #135
    Member Dragonet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    CaesarsLegion Europe
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    What a pity! Rest in peace soldier!
    Hi, LeoLagarto! Send my a new request if you have room to replace Axel!
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

  6. #136
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    599
    In the meanwhile we reached clan lvl 11 and we’re heading straight towards clan lvl 12. I’m asking myself at which lvl is the tribute soul available in the clans store. It’s the only item that stills shows “clan lvl not high enough”. But in another thread I read that it isn’t worth busing it for 300 ironite.
    What do you guys think?
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

  7. #137
    Member Dragonet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    CaesarsLegion Europe
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    In the meanwhile we reached clan lvl 11 and we’re heading straight towards clan lvl 12. I’m asking myself at which lvl is the tribute soul available in the clans store. It’s the only item that stills shows “clan lvl not high enough”. But in another thread I read that it isn’t worth busing it for 300 ironite.
    What do you guys think?
    So far I have only bought talismans and a soul of red/gold talisman, thought to buy a legendary soul of red/gold talisman, but I don't know if will be better to buy a tribute soul or nothing with this poor rewards...
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

  8. #138
    Senior Member Ancient Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    In the meanwhile we reached clan lvl 11 and we’re heading straight towards clan lvl 12. I’m asking myself at which lvl is the tribute soul available in the clans store. It’s the only item that stills shows “clan lvl not high enough”. But in another thread I read that it isn’t worth busing it for 300 ironite.
    What do you guys think?
    that's weird man, since i was able to buy the tribute soul twice already, and the first time happened when we were something around clan level 4-5

    But yeah, not worth it till now.
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

  9. #139
    Member fanghorria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Bulgaria
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    45
    Thanks for accepting me in the clan! Also, just removed 2 inactive troopers so can some of you add me if you have a spot?
    fanghorria-9681

  10. #140
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by fanghorria View Post
    Thanks for accepting me in the clan! Also, just removed 2 inactive troopers so can some of you add me if you have a spot?
    Request sent 🤘🏻

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •