OS
    Android

Returning player questions

Hiya!

I haven't played this game for about 9 months so I'm kinda behind the meta and the going-ons.
    I went onto the pvp and got demolished by fully awakened teams and that friggin moonchild.

What are the must-have toons and talis?

What should I spend my trooper and tribute on?

Should I save my awakening shards?

What units should I awaken?

What's the best way to farm awakening materials like star evo shards?

I'm not asking for handholding just some advice and pointers. Thanks
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    The first priority is join a clan. Then determine what you need and can earn. How are you set for resources, gold, evo mats for toons and talis. What was the last frontier dungeon you com0leted?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I've joined a good enough clan(I think) I got 9mil gold, 750 ironite, I'm low on pretty much all Evo materials apart from skillshards and the ones needed for to upgrade talis from 4star to 5star. The last Fronteir dungeon I completed was the airstrip frontier.
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    Does your clan have their own discord channel? If not try and join one. You will get alot of information immediately and info on real time events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately no. But what about currencies? What should I consider spending my frontier coin and tribute on?
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    It's kinda hard to make specific suggestions as it all depends on how you like to play (arena, frontier, gauntlet, etc). What makes it equally hard is all the new talismans and characters with ability descriptions George RR Martin novel length makes everything so damn convoluted and confusing it's hard to tell what the hell is actually going on most of the time.

That being said...I could probably suggest a Warrior LoL, Killer Prime, LAD Eddie and maybe Van Helsing Ed are good ones to go after at first. Play enough frontier dungeons and join a decent clan...you'll have FC falling out of your ears and you'll be able to buy all the characters and talismans soon enough.

Tribute...buy everything but the talisman souls. Once you have all the characters and talismans, you can buy keys and the weekly souls. Again, once you join a good clan you'll have more tribute than you can spend.

Do you have all the relics yet? If not, get those.

Awaken any and all toons you can. You'll need them to complete challenges, plus I have a feeling max awakened toons are what will be necessary to stand a chance in Avalon once it's released. Farming LoL 11-15 is probably the best way to get awakening mats. Summoning awakening souls is a good way, too. You can also buy awakening packs in the store with awakening frags.

In short, go after everything. But my advice is: take your time. You'll get all you'll need soon enough. Don't get bogged down in the FOMO because you'll get burnt out quick. Pick and choose the events you want to partake in. Don't fret if you don't get all the rewards. Try for the full sets of talismans as they seem to come back around less than the new toons.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

OS
    Android
    Oh yea this will help, Thank you!

One last question: Is there someplace where I can get 3 star evo shards specifically? Or is the normal lord of light my only bet? I haven't gotten any from the frontier dungeon.
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapper View Post
    Oh yea this will help, Thank you!

One last question: Is there someplace where I can get 3 star evo shards specifically? Or is the normal lord of light my only bet? I haven't gotten any from the frontier dungeon.
    Depends on which ones you are looking for. Certain Frontier Dungeons drop certain 3* runes. for instance, The Samurai Frontier Dungeon will drop 3* red and...blue I think. Or green...but definitely red. Cosmic Talisman dungeons will not drop 3* runes. Awakening souls drop a random 3* rune in a quantity of 10 per soul.

Frontier Dungeons are your best bet (just make sure it's not a cosmic talisman dungeon, or LoL 11-15). Next are the awakening souls. If you are not strong enough for any of the frontier dungeons, LoL 10 is where you'll start.

OS
    Android
    My strenght is not a problem for the moment, I have the basics from the time I stopped playing. Your info will really help, Cheers!
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948