Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    For me the event wasn't that good this time.. dupes and double dupes
    I got all the wolves besides the gunner however, plus the Count, A Pharaoh Dog King and lots and lots of connection issues.

O well... better luck next time...
    December will be another chance getting Coal giver Ed.
    Third time's a charm right?
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    To me, the October Events have been... well, it could have been better I like the idea of grinding for event souls to achieve the amount of fracs for the presented Event-Toon. At least I like it more than getting 10 free souls via achievements and then need to buy 65+ souls in the store with ironite.
    Concerning the server issues the grinding to 1000 fracs (what a number!) did not give that much fun that it supposed to be. But well - Iīll reach my last 10 souls today (as far as the servers will let me reach this goal) and Van Helsing will be mine.
    I thought, I would miss some Ironite for all the refills, but with all achievements and the sacīs I reached a plus of about 700 Ironite. Thatīs fine.

The Sac Event had been more fun than the earlier ones this year - I like the refund of special souls and the chance to earn something good with it - so the 5* Halloween soul had been a good Goal to sac for.
    I left this month with some new toons - NotB Eddie is the most wanted from this selection. All Werewolfes are mine, Dracula and Van Helsing soon.... I was hunting for Icarus Eddie, but 50 heroic, 15 legendary heroic and 3 mythical heroic gave me: 0!!! That is really some pain in the ass. Still missing gunner Mino - probably the only non-Ed I really like to wish for.
    Other Souls gave me some 5* Eddies / Toons that I already had before. Stored a second Hallowed Ed in my team, No 3+4 went to sac as well as the many PoM Edīs I pulled from the souls.
    All mythical souls that are left will be use in the next sac event, that offers good benefits.
    All in all, Sac had been very expensive....

Did I hear someone calling for Coal giver... ? I think, Iīm the lucky one pulling a dozen Snowmen and not one of those Iīm looking for
    Last edited by real_schweiger; 10-28-2019 at 12:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well ... my sac event was good but in my last 20 vortices i dont any ironite ... it was sad ...
    ony left was mino warrior ....
    i really has so many souls ... i expected for more ironite .... ((((

OS
    Android
    With good pulls off missing toons only adds the burden of earning SS and 3 star evo shards. The shards may become a chock point, which to choose evolve toons for gauntlet or awaken a few.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberval View Post
    my last 20 vortices
    Where are you getting so much sacrifice fodder? Does end-game content drop souls all the time?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    yes, yes it does.

I ended the event with about 800 rare souls still saved, about 100 of each warrior/sentinel/magus. about 500 heroics and a few random epics that i just didnt feel like saccing anymore. already i have probably built up another 100 or so random souls of all rarities.