Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Frontier Key - Gangland Dungeon

Name:  Gangland-Dungeon-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2629
Size:  293.4 KB

A new Frontier Key which unlocks a challenging dungeon is now available!

Gangland Dungeon

Earn Gangland Eddie by completing Gangland Dungeon Achievements!

Gain access to the Gangland Dungeon by purchasing the Gangland Frontier Key from the Frontier Store for 250 Frontier Coins. This will automatically unlock the Gangland Dungeon in the Time Rift!

Once it is unlocked, the Gangland Dungeon will be open for only 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. Only characters that are Natural 3-star Warrior, or Gunner can be used to play!

Each playthrough will grant you a chance for rewards such as Cosmic Evo materials, or Tomb and Penance Talismans, as well as a GUARANTEED DROP of Red, Yellow or Colourless 3-star Evo Shards.

The Gangland Dungeon has 4 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements to earn Gangland Eddie and other high value rewards.

You can see full Achievement details in-game!

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Gangland Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

OS
    Android
    Would fixing the bug preventing the collection of achievement rewards not have been a better idea?
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Gangland achievements are not counting.

Ran it twice ....

Virus Ed (Gangland Ed as ride-along)
    W Savage Reaper
    G Bomber Boy
    W Anubis

All survived, no deaths at all, won both times....

Nothing registered for the acheivements....
    Everything still reads 0.

-----------------------------------

Also note.. My Achievements tab is still showing the Raven's Alter with Evolved Wicker Wolf achievement at 0. That was completed earlier this week.. and in fact I ran them all and have all 3 Evolved Wicker characters already.

-----------------

Thus far, these, and the display of the "Labyrinth" Achievements are the only anomalies I'm still seeing.

---------------

As a plus.. that was a nice "compensation package". Thank you!
    Last edited by Yup; 10-26-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Would fixing the bug preventing the collection of achievement rewards not have been a better idea?
    Hi Hartacus.

This fix has already been released thankfully! You can read more about it in our latest Game Updates post.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Gangland achievements are not counting.

Ran it twice ....

Virus Ed (Gangland Ed as ride-along)
    W Savage Reaper
    G Bomber Boy
    W Anubis

All survived, no deaths at all, won both times....

Nothing registered for the acheivements....
    Everything still reads 0.

-----------------------------------

Also note.. My Achievements tab is still showing the Raven's Alter with Evolved Wicker Wolf achievement at 0. That was completed earlier this week.. and in fact I ran them all and have all 3 Evolved Wicker characters already.
    Thank you for reporting this Yup. Just to confirm, have you downloaded our most recent update (6.0.1) from the Store? This would resolve the Achievement issues introduced by the Clans update that may be affecting how these are tracking.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry.. the Wicker OX mission is the one that's showing at zero. I was mistaken earlier... when I posted "Wicker Wolf". Since this mission does NOT grant a character. It is entirely possible it should be at 0. So please disregard that. I may not have run it after I got the Ox.

--------------

Yes. Running 6.00.1 and it DID correct what I thought were all of the Achievement issues... I claimed one I had hit a few days ago and other than not counting Gangland achievements, it all appears correct.

328020-U-328128-P <--- does this help?

The Gangland achievements not registering, and the display of the Labryinth achievements (which may or may not be problematic for devs, they aren't here) are the only issues I'm seeing.

Relaunched.. ran Gangland again.. all achievements still at zero.

(Big bold type was not to be loud or appear unpleasant.. it's there so users will actually see, read, and register it - unlike 95% of forum text. it is NOT a reflection of my "mood" or any sentiment I wish to convey )
    Last edited by Yup; 10-26-2019 at 01:38 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Hartacus.

This fix has already been released thankfully! You can read more about it in our latest Game Updates post.
    My achievement window still shows all achievements that I have already finished.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    My achievement window still shows all achievements that I have already finished.
    Go to your app store and install the new update.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I'm getting 32 runs per key with the following autofarm team:

Virus Ed: Primordial
    Red Trickster: Orbit
    Gunner Bomber Boy: Alchemy + Cosmic
    Red Savage Reaper: Viper + Cosmic

With Gangland Eddie in the backseat. Zero failures, toons don't come close to dying.

If there's an adjustment that can make it run a little faster, it'll mean one less key to buy. Ideally you want the team to complete 34 runs per key.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    So where does one obtain the Warrior Savage Reaper? He doesn't appear in rare souls.