Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You don’t need to spend money. Use all the Daily Dungeon keys you have to get Ironite. I got more than 500 extra today.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    I second what Yup's saying. I tried Mayan dungeon with necropolis. The difficulty is just ridiculous even for a top player. We have almost all characters, all relics maxed, all good talismans, and yet this level is almost impossible to defeat,and this is not a lack of strategy.

Funny thing.. Put Celestial talismans on ANY character and the Raven's Alter gets waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier.. but without Celestials, it's a pain in the ass (even if you disregard the consistent crashing). I ran Raven's Alter with M Onyx Son wearing Celestials... no issue on auto.. but ya gotta have Celestials - which is just wrong for a dungeon restricted to 3 star characters.

I also think 250 Frontier Coins for an (impossible) dungeon (Mayan) which you can ONLY run 3 times for that price is borderline abusive to users. I mean really 250 FC for 3 runs?? Come on!!!!! That makes the 30 run achievement cost 2,500 FC and that's IF you win all runs.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-29-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    You don’t need to spend money. Use all the Daily Dungeon keys you have to get Ironite. I got more than 500 extra today.
    Thanks for pointing out, this will surely help the games economy and future. So the devs can understand why they should nerf this ironite drop rates. How are they going to make money if players don't need to spend money??
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    When people are talking about the Mayan dungeon with Necropolis and its difficulty, are we referring to this event having to use magus/sentinel only or in general. I've only done it once using Stormeye's team for the Shaman Ed and was lucky to get the win so I realise its hard. Im yet to give the current requirement a go as I know its gonna be bloody difficult but the Shaman Ed version should still count?
    Last edited by thealchemist; 10-30-2019 at 04:27 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Thanks for pointing out, this will surely help the games economy and future. So the devs can understand why they should nerf this ironite drop rates. How are they going to make money if players don't need to spend money??
    But ironites are exactly what the daily dungeon is designed for.

There's no reason to be ironic.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    How many daily dungeon keys did you claim to earn 500 ironite? The max you can earn is 75 per key so at least you used is 7 keys. You then need to subtract how much net ironite was used to buy SoT to run those keys and use all your troopers daily. The remaining ironite only covers one good grind event in a month if you are extremely lucky in your key rewards. If you needed to earn 100 souls in the descent dungeon that at least cost 1200 ironite, how can the daily dungeons support that and grind all the other events and keyed dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Funny thing.. Put Celestial talismans on ANY character and the Raven's Alter gets waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier.. but without Celestials, it's a pain in the ass (even if you disregard the consistent crashing). I ran Raven's Alter with M Onyx Son wearing Celestials... no issue on auto.. but ya gotta have Celestials - which is just wrong for a dungeon restricted to 3 star characters.

I also think 250 Frontier Coins for an (impossible) dungeon (Mayan) which you can ONLY run 3 times for that price is borderline abusive to users. I mean really 250 FC for 3 runs?? Come on!!!!! That makes the 30 run achievement cost 2,500 FC and that's IF you win all runs.
    In the end of the day there is always a solution thanks to the community. I totally agree with the extremely expensive key cost. I personally find it ridiculous for only 3 runs...Someone can buy a LoL with that amount of IC...
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Nobody needs to play this dungeon. It's only for the ones who don't know what to do, because they got all toons and need some "challenge".
    And... the Frogs need money...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    In the end of the day there is always a solution thanks to the community. I totally agree with the extremely expensive key cost. I personally find it ridiculous for only 3 runs...Someone can buy a LoL with that amount of IC...
    I third that view - far too expensive for three runs on what is a really hard level. I cleared one key to see what it was like using the event restrictions and it was a pain but I got over the line OK. SoT cost and FC is extreme so I thin I will just leave it for now.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I had 7 keys in my inventory... They drop somewhere. I know i got a few from master keys which were earned from event achievements. I only had to buy 3 keys. Also unrelated, but gangland seems to drop raven keys often. Ive also seen airstrip keys drop somewhere. You can get keys free... i guess if you are lucky? i dunno, i auto run and later i find these keys.

Oh and mayan dungeon specifically drops keys as a major part of the rewards... i might have gotten mayan keys from the mayan runs and just kept me rolling, not sure

Hell, I am about 120 runs into gangland and just had to spend my first frontier coins on a key. I bought the 2mil keys (they go to your book of souls BTW, they dont open the dungeon on purchase) for the first 3 runs.