Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I don't get it with this event.
    It's a pretty bold move. They're seeing if they can pass off "spend money on SoT" as an Event.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Actually.. it's roughly 5/6 mega-refills of SOT if you run the upper LOL levels.. and Up to roughly grade S (I think) in the Gauntlet for SOW. So, in general.. it is an event for those that refill SOT.. but the reality is, you can hit VERY FEW event goals any more without refilling SOT. So, chances are you'll hit goals just playing normally, the only caveat is that you really MUST run the gauntlet if you dislike PvP - or fight 200 PvP battle... which is a typical arena event goal.

I do really wish event goals were set with mid-level players in mind - Those players that might use the ironite collected throughout a day to refill SOT with 30 ironite once, MAYBE twice a day. All events requiring SOT seem to be ridiculously high these days (as are SOT costs for dungeons) and REQUIRE multiple maga-refills to hit -- and a time commitment of at least 4-5 hours (or more) every single day. They need to get goals down to 2 hours a day and no more than maybe 600-800 SOT over 4-5 days.

Like always, devs simply aren't realistic in regards to casual players.. but the reality is.. it's not the casual player that is making them millions. These type of "freemium" games are only there to push your wallet open, not for casual enjoyment. Bitching about it wont' change the world.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As yup stated the SoT goal is not unreasonable. You need to spen 3000 SoT in seven days. If you spend all free Sot ( 2000 in seven days) you would only need to buy 2 mega refills, that doesnt count the free SoT earned by grinding. Some of the other goals may not be realistic for new player, Some of the keyed dungeons may not be possibe.

The real current problem is the crashes which may not allow auto grinding. They want auto grind events, but currently it is not auto user friendly.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The developers need an intervention. Their servers can’t handle current content of the game, and they’re addicted to constantly releasing more and more unnecessary new content despite the detrimental impact on game’s health...
    Connectivity to the game is sporadic and unstable, much like the developer’s reasoning that more rapidly released content is beneficial to the game. How many reports from players that game is unplayable due to server connection issues will it take for you to face your addiction? Please stop releasing new content until your servers can handle the demand and stay online.

OS
    Android
    My phone has a feature that actually monitors my app use and with this game during events like this I spend roughly 6-8 hours playing every day. With the Dracula event I've spent over 12 hours in the dungeon. Not alot of fun tbh.

Then again when there aren't event going on and no carrots to chase my app time is usually less than one hour so you gotta find a balance here
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    This is pretty uninspiring. Oh well, I should be able to get the SoW stuff thanks to Gauntlet starting up again. Already did the arena challenges.

This other stuff, though? Nah. Sure I'll grind in the Dracula dungeon for a few more days but that's about it. I can't stand that Airfield dungeon so not even gonna bother with that.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    You think Airstrip is bad (you’re correct) try the Ravens Alter

OS
    Android
    Both airstrip and raven are super easy to auto play. Try the damn mayan... that's awful, not even remotely fun.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Both airstrip and raven are super easy to auto play. Try the damn mayan... that's awful, not even remotely fun.
    What’s you’re team for both of the dungeons

OS
    iOS
    I'm okay with the Raven's Altar. I have a pretty strong four star roster. But I have barely anything decent for Gunner/Assassin 3-star so I get my shit ruined in the airfield dungeon. Can usually make it to the final wave but haven't been able to win.

I've only done the Mayan one a couple times. I had a pretty easy time with the Necropolis/Witch Doctor but the one with Shaman Eddie and the sorceresses is MISERABLE.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe