Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yes , regarding filter options, IŽd like to see a little more information after writing down a status, for example after writing down "Doom":

Passives: related to Doom (to have a quick knowledge about who is immune to doom)

Actives: who inflict Doom

Talisman: the same for both situations

If you currently look for doom you will only obtain "Doomsday Eddie" as a response. Yes, you could go to status effects look for silver look for doom (takes to much time) you will have only characters which put doom on.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Just use Deathbats guide

OS
    Android
    I use lotb gamer.com.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I opened the compendium in the game earlier today and opening my browser seemed to cause the game to restart :/

Also while doing a search for physical burns via characters I noticed W. Corrupt Rescuer was missing. Her passive applies physicals to a random enemy. Also pretty sure Daeladus passive can also apply physical burns and he also wasn't there.

A week or so ago (not sure if its changed since?) I noticed Football eddies don't have a proper link yet either.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-04-2019 at 04:40 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    The compendium doesn't seem to list status effects that are character passives. Only ones that are done by basic/power moves.

That and the lack of talisman slot colours for a character are so far the things I'd like to see most.

Yes, lots of other things, but those top my list.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Just use Deathbats guide
    Deathbat's guide is incredible! As are the other couple of guides out there. Afaik though, the Compendium is the only place to read the full ability descriptions currently. For this current event, I start by checking Deathbat's to see if I have any of the useable characters, and then cross-reference them on the Compendium to see which will be the most useful for me. I could currently skip that last step, as it wasn't an option for past events, by checking the characters directly in the My Team window in-app, but it's nice to be able to get all the theory-crafting done at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The compendium doesn't seem to list status effects that are character passives. Only ones that are done by basic/power moves.
    Oh, is that what it is?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Deathbat's guide is incredible! As are the other couple of guides out there. Afaik though, the Compendium is the only place to read the full ability descriptions currently.
    Check the last two tabs mate, they've just been updated with the Compendium's definitions of each effect
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Check the last two tabs mate, they've just been updated with the Compendium's definitions of each effect
    Oh cool, thanks Death! (I might have accidentally re-opened an old version last time I checked). Did you always have a tab for passives?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Oh cool, thanks Death! (I might have accidentally re-opened an old version last time I checked). Did you always have a tab for passives?
    No worries! The Passives tab wasn't always there, was added after a few months, but tended to be accidentally left out and missed a lot of bits. Should all be there though now!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    On the page for Ascension all five Football Eddies have incorrect link, mostly having the wrong class type at the end of their URL. West Ham's URL has the right class, but is missing a -
    Azagthor-0732