Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Compendium Discussion

What do we think of the new Compendium? It seems pretty straight forward to use, nice to be able to see big versions of the character icons. Same with the talismans and status effects.

HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THE COMPENDIUM

Have a couple of quick suggestions for future improvements:
    • Display the energy cost for Power Abilities.
    • Show how the characters are obtained. Which souls, which events, etc.
    • Some hard numbers, including their starting and MAX stats.
    • Talisman slot colours.
    • What changes at different Awakening levels.

There are a few things missing at the moment too, mostly characters not being listed with the correct status effects. For example Lamia inflicts Mark and Fear, but isn't listed for either of those yet. Devs, how would you like us to report things like that?

EDIT: Noticed the golden effect Shroud isn't on the Compendium yet.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 10-28-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    It's interesting.. but really I think time would have been better spent on some UI issues. I should be able to search the characters I have for a specific talisman... Or merely jsut figure out how to eliminate the swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left -- THERE it is!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I think where characters can be obtained should be added to each character; I didn't know Warrior Savage Reaper was a heroic exclusive and wasted a bunch of rare souls trying to obtain him.

OS
    Android
    My two cents-- Talisman color slots are the most important character stat, if they keep releasing OP Talismans, like:

"Increases your whole teams HP x1000; inflicts Perfect Corrupt and Perfect Disable on every enemy (AND every member of their family) every turn for one turn; Revive all allies with Invincibility, and gain an Instant extra turn with every action, with a 100% chance to refund power; effects cannot be removed except by the Talismans featured in our next Event"
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-28-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

When clicking status effect for sacrifice, it lists 3 characters that use this, but it's missing cannoneer, who has this as a passive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I think where characters can be obtained should be added to each character; I didn't know Warrior Savage Reaper was a heroic exclusive and wasted a bunch of rare souls trying to obtain him.
    Yeah, this would be quite useful, save us having to ask around every time. The talisman section offers a little bit of information about where to acquire them, but "Limited Time Events" could certainly do with a few more details. Would also be nice to know what stats the talisman types offer too. I know all subtypes are pretty much the same regardless of talisman effect, so maybe an overview page that contains all of that would be more efficient?

The more information the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    When clicking status effect for sacrifice, it lists 3 characters that use this, but it's missing cannoneer, who has this as a passive.
    Quite a few missing links at the moment. Assassin Demon Spawn, the one most people recommend as a reliable source of Crave, isn't properly tagged either.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and draw attention to issues in our Compendium. I've noted these down to be addressed in future versions of the Compendium. Keep up the posts, I'll continue to record feedback.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and draw attention to issues in our Compendium. I've noted these down to be addressed in future versions of the Compendium. Keep up the posts, I'll continue to record feedback.
    Awesome, thanks for reading through this Ruby! I love the idea, and can't wait to see where it all ends up

I'll keep adding new things to this thread when I notice them.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Another two suggestions relating to filtering. I like how you can filter characters, talismans, and effects by colour. It looks like it's currently being done through a system using "radio buttons" (I think that's the right name for a system where you can only ever select one option), with the colour images covering the circles. You can briefly see them before the images load. It might be worth swapping to the square check-box system (where you can select multiple options) instead to allow for further filtering controls.

Would be nice to be able to filter characters by Star rating, or a Star rating range. Three Star or Less for example, to help with various dungeons and challenges. The checkbox system could make this easier to implement, select the colours you want, and select the star ratings.

Talisman set-numbers would be useful for team planning too. Say I've found a nice Cosmic talisman for one of my character, and want to quickly see if there are any 5-set Blue talismans. Select the blue checkbox, and then 5-set option. Or maybe the options for 3&2 as well.

This was a stray thought I had while looking over the compendium, and not directly related... but is there any meaning behind the geometric shapes used for each talisman? While looking over the rare/event talismans I've obtained for far, Orbits and Singularity, I noticed they were 6-sets, and used the 6-pointed hexagon shape. Doesn't seem to be a pattern though. Despite using 4, 5, 6, & 7 sided shapes for the talismans, there is no consistent way to tell how many are needed for each set-effect simply by looking at them. A graphical change to add some identifying marks to them might be a nice quality of life improvement here? A small glowing effect on the corresponding corners of the shape perhaps? As far as I can tell, Vipers is the only talisman with a higher set number than corners in their graphic (5 set in a square).
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    The page for Cleave, http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...ive-en/cleave/ tries to link to a non-existent page for an Assassin Convict.
    Azagthor-0732