OS
    Android

Eternity frags disappeared from the PVP store?

As the title says, after the week reset i entered the pvp store to buy the eternity frags but i've found there's no more the "fragments" tab, so i can't buy the eternity frags nor any of the other ones to get the previous Gauntlet season chars like Mariner etc...

Is this happening just to me?
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    Mine is all present and correct.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Yeah it came back later, don't know what happened but luckily it's alright now
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Since they set such a friggin ridiculously difficult challenge to win 10 arena battles with only Assasin class characters I have been doing the first 1 or 2 battles then do a refresh, yes it’s expensive but I only have to do it a couple of times and the challenge achieved right?
    Nup I have thrown my ironite in and it just keeps coming up with connection errors Thanks Lotb it’s not enough to put up such a stupid challenge but then you keep stealing my ironite as well, I’m so over this crap.

How the hell is the average player going to get passed AAA level with just Assasin characters, to complete the S level gauntlet?
    I spend spend spend and it gets me nowhere, you guys arrange us in some clans and then do nothing with it, I can’t even exit from that without having to close the game. For Christ sake LOTB will fix this shit please?
    That’s my weekly rant, will you please fix it Devs this is becoming plain stupid now.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    One thing about the refresh. If you try and refresh and you just get the spinning head. Close the game and re enter. It usually updates the refresh, if not it usually doesnt take you ironite. If you keep messing with it with the spinning head it steals your ironite. The same as the refresh bug was a year ago.

The acheviement tab is all messed up. It changes everytime you enter the game. I have an acheviement to claim but it doesnt show that acheviement .

If you dont have all the new OP toons gauntlet can be impassable at AAA. last season Alex, maxed dark LoL, maxed Luciferr and maxed cosmic LoL stopped me. Losing two battles to disconnect didnt help either.

What's up with the contributions in the clan tab? If you purchase something it lowers your contribution.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have to be careful what I say here but I am so pissed off right now I’m on the verge of canning it completely!

I wouldn’t mind so much if I scored a 5* character every 3rd or 4th event but I keep feeding my real money and Lotb keeps giving me the middle finger.
    But to answer your question no there was no spinning head, when it does work it puts up teams starting higher than I am and every one of them has the new Lilith, Lucifer, Charlotte, Lords of light and the new Assasin Werewolf or that Dracula.

Are people not attempting it? Or did they just get it done at reset when it was easy pickings?
    Show me an Assasin team that can finish with all 4 x alive against any team in the top 100?

As if we didn’t already have enough other stuff to keep us busy.. just keeping going Lotb I’m almost done!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Show me an Assasin team that can finish with all 4 x alive against any team in the top 100?

Not possible.. which is why you need to be lower in rankings. It's possible around 2500/3000 pts... but not above 3500.

I did my 10 assassin IMMEDIATELY after the weekly rollover for this reason.

Set a lone Ed defense.. and go lose a bunch...... TO be honest though.. the Cosmic Newborn/Golden Son aren't really any better than exiting Newborns/Sons... its merely the no talisman colored slots that's different. I'm sure they'll appear in heroic rotations at some point as 4 stars (which they are).
    Last edited by Yup; 10-29-2019 at 04:56 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I made the mistake of getting to 190 SoW used before I started on the Assassin challenge. Which meant that I was in the top 3 again. I was able to pretty easily put away 10 teams (with 1 refresh) with:

VHE (Labs + Cosmic Attack)
    Maxed Ass LoL (Vorpals, Inspiration, Cosmic Burning Augment)
    Musashi (Singularities)
    Ass Onyx Son (Primordials)

If you're missing any of these, try to substitute something similar.