Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    It was really starting to improve. Hopefully, we'll see that turn back around and become consistent.
    Agreed. A weekly post would be helpful, even if they have nothing to report. Knowing the devs are lurking around the boards would go along way in boasting player confidence.

RED 3* EVO RUNES is the biggest problem for me . They dont drop :P
    Bleidd-0969 Daily player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    I'm with you.
    3*red evo runes drop should be corrected.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    These? just got this same duo 3 times in 25 concecutive in The Prisoner Underworld Madness

Name:  Screenshot_2016-09-08-01-34-34.png
Views: 310
Size:  49.3 KB
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It's just so random that some people might get a lot of them while others don't. That's why one of the main suggestions so far has been a trade system.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

The drops for runes is atrocious. I can upload screen shots of me having over 99 red 3star, 80 blue 3star, 75 yellow 3 star. 99+ purple 3star. and close to 40green 3 star (i've evolved some green talismans), and yet only have 8 rainbow 3star. this is a HUGE problem. how shouldl this even be possible?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    The drops for runes is atrocious. I can upload screen shots of me having over 99 red 3star, 80 blue 3star, 75 yellow 3 star. 99+ purple 3star. and close to 40green 3 star (i've evolved some green talismans), and yet only have 8 rainbow 3star. this is a HUGE problem. how shouldl this even be possible?
    That's Murphy's Laws of LOTB in practice, lol. I can't find any one star red runes, while not complaining about colorless ones

OS
    Android
    Drop system is broken and if there's no new game content, the game will lose more and more player.

In the meanwhile it's just a boring farming game. Always the same boring dungeons (Timerift for the evo shards or Underworld for the evo runes).

Another boring thing is the cooldown time of the secret dungeons: up to 5 (!) days (Underworld madness). What will it be when Dark City is opened? 5 month? Why? The most time you get crap items and gold, but you cannot buy the items you need...

No information about droprates, dropplaces or basics of the attack/defense stats with formulas that can explain the working of skills and effects.

No information about future game content...

Sry, but the hype is over and only the love to Iron Maiden will not keep the game alive...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    well every time you get 9 evo runes you evolve a talisman and they are gone. the other ones just add up :-) the droprate of 3* rainbows should be twice as high as for the coloured ones but i think, that they drop equally, which leads to the imbalance...they should really do something but they seem to be on vacation for weeks now ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Still no response from devs... Even a little "hi" would be enough at this point.