Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I think I misunderstood the post. For other characters like Charlotte or final frontier Eddie, we can earn fragments over several seasons. With moonchild we only get one season? That would make him impossible to get except for the top two or 3 players.
    One season = ten weeks, I think. Each two weeks you earn frags to have enough by the end of the season.

OS
    Android
    They posted a cool video about Moonchild! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABPoVtSr24 there are some stats showing, looks really nice!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    looks like amazing character and today gauntlet is much easy than previous...

OS
    Android
    where do i find Celestial awakening shards to max the Moonchild?

Currently there is only (1) Shinobi awakening shard available in the game (from achievement rewards) so I cannot max the Cosmic Shinobi. Now there are (0) Celestial Awakening shards available, so I cannot max my Moonchild.

Can we have an exchange program to trade LOL or Wicker Awakening shards for the Shinobi and Celestial?

When will you add slots to the shard management system so we dont cap out again? Since it looks like you intend to add a ton of unnecessary awakening shards for various characters, it will quickly max out our slots again. Why cant all characters just use "Awakening Shard" x3 and leave it universal? Does it need to be so complicated?

Hope a DEV is looking at these posts! I'd love some answers!

OS
    Android
    Had a strange thing at reset.

Scored SSS, but got S rewards.

Why ?

Because more than 300 people scored SSS, which renders the SS rewards unavailable since the ranking counts.

Not a complain, but the ranking rewards screen should forego the level mention since it's basically misleading.

OS
    Android
    the ranking rewards if u start to scroll will move to ur current ranking and the whole being in that grade yet not high in ranking numbers was huge problem in arena before they added more rank lvls but with gauntlet its 1st come 1st rewarded