Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Season Five- Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Moonchild Fragments!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-5-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  329.4 KB
    Earn Moonchild Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our fifth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until January 5th at 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 5 will feature Moonchild, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 5) to earn enough Moonchild Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

Moonchild is a 5 star Assassin hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. As a Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, the forces of light and dark war for Moonchild’s soul, manifesting in his immunity to both negative AND beneficial effects! He can also Doom opponents, remove all Golden Effects, as well as Cleanse and Heal his allies! Awaken Moonchild and see his manifesting powers grow to even greater heights!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 10-29-2019 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Correcting spelling error

OS
    Android
    But we can't log in. On Android too, not just iOS.
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-28-2019 at 12:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    I just log in to the game and the Last rewards of the Gauntlet give me the old rewards of season 4: Wratchild fragments, Present Talisman, why the game don't give me the Radiant talisman and the heroic mythical soul fragments?

OS
    iOS
    Beware running gauntlet right now. I just won a battle and at the victory screen I get one of the current common errors indicating having trouble connecting to the server.
    After 4 minutes of the game being completely locked I get back in and I've been charged with TWO losses, not just one.
    I'm in "C" and showing 2 losses now. I thought there was only one server hiccup so far, but either it counted twice or there was another battle that got recorded as a loss even though the system passed me to the next level.
    I'm certain I have not lost a battle yet. This is really frustrating.

Is there a way to know what tickets have been submitted through the in-game support system? I included a 38mb video of the battle from start to finish showing the win, error, and everything but I have not gotten the normal email indicating they received the ticket.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    And here I was under the impression that the pushed ios update was supposed to fix all that.

However good thing I normally don't bother to run gauntlet until the day before it is going to reset.

And now for your regularly scheduled broadcast. Well now this looks like an interesting over the top stat character that is going to be an absolute requirement in a later update. Of course the managing to get the little bugger is probably going to be even more annoying that getting Charlotte, the spinning dude, and maritimer put together.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    And here I was under the impression that the pushed ios update was supposed to fix all that.
    Nope, the iOS ticket was about certain devices not being able to login at all. They addressed that (apparently working straight through the weekend) but NOTHING else. Not slow logins that completely fail half the time (Android included), not game freezing during battles/victory screens, not the broken achievements tab, not the non-functional Clans beta.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    well now... Not sure why they didn't get more done. Not really any hockey on this weekend that would impact since the canucks game was friday.

OS
    Android
    What an interesting looking character. What benefits would they get from being immune to positive effects, must be some interesting combos there? Isn't there a character that does something bonus if one of their allies doesn't have any positive effects?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    With the current state of development-inabilty, January 5th at 4pm PT. 2020 or 2021???

OS
    iOS
    Moonchild is awakening character...wow