OS
    iOS

What is Clan rank, how is it determined, how can it be viewed??

Just basic stuff.. appears impossible to see at the moment. Am I missing something?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just basic stuff.. appears impossible to see at the moment. Am I missing something?
    These are the questions I’m asking myself over and over again. We’ll see in a further update, I think. The more progress the clan thing will have, the more we will understand those issues.

OS
    Android
    Clan level 8. Yesterday I could buy a red/gold talisman soul for the first time.

Today the clan level is "not high enough" after advancing from 7 to 8.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    the store is completely broken, I even submitted an official ticket, but no response. Some people can buy anything they want in the clan store, others like myself can only access items as the clan level gets high enough. even within the same clan, some members can buy the tribute soul with ironite, others cannot. Its a potential performance imbalance. The 5 set sentinel talisman set in the tribute looks powerful, the guaranteed red/gold talisman souls are powerful... I cant buy them yet. It's certainly not "fair".

OS
    Android
    Well, it is a Beta. But yeah...
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Clan level 8. Yesterday I could buy a red/gold talisman soul for the first time.

Today the clan level is "not high enough" after advancing from 7 to 8.
    and yesterday I couldn't... But today I can.. and we're in the same Clan... beta.

Would be nice to have a way of getting more red skulls.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    and yesterday I couldn't... But today I can.. and we're in the same Clan... beta.

Would be nice to have a way of getting more red skulls.
    Same here. But that problem occurred between clan lvl 6 and 7. And now heading to clan lvl 8, it’s again not high enough to get these goodies ... what exactly clan lvl is needed for the items. It is not displayed in the shop.