OS
    Android

Banner and Siege Talisma

Are banner talisman still being used? I need two to complete a set and can be purchased through the clan store.

Are siege talisman any good. Since you can only purchase one type per month and it is a set of four. Is it worth the purchase? It would be wise to grab some this week before the month reset.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Where do you find Banner talismans in the store? I need 2 also but don't see them under any tab in either store.
    Personally I like Siege talismans. I find them really useful in Gauntlet.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Banners are in the Clan Store for clan souls -- As I suspected.. there are items you can ONLY get if you are part of a clan.. that's a shame really.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Banners are in the Clan Store for clan souls -- As I suspected.. there are items you can ONLY get if you are part of a clan.. that's a shame really.
    Are the defensive ones that give immunity to damage types new, or have all the talisman sets in the clan store been available previously? I don't mind the clan function offering a reliable way to get previously event-only talismans. As long at they still turn up as additional event rewards in the future too, like how other exclusive sets have functioned previously.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Are the defensive ones that give immunity to damage types new, or have all the talisman sets in the clan store been available previously? I don't mind the clan function offering a reliable way to get previously event-only talismans. As long at they still turn up as additional event rewards in the future too, like how other exclusive sets have functioned previously.
    All of them were in events at some point.

And for everyone saying it's not fair to have some items exclusive to clan store: if you don't want to use a feature don't expect the rewards of the said feature. Some people don't want to play pvp and ignore it completely but they are not asking for relics and talismans exclusive for pvp store. Or imagine if people who don't or can't play gauntlet insisted gauntlet exclusive toons be given to them. It would depreciate the value of rewards.
    Last edited by Mateja; 10-29-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings