OS
    Android

Devs please acknowledge this post

We are curious as to what's being done to correct these server issues? Can we get a time frame? This is costing your players way to many resources to even possibly compensate us for. All I'm asking for here is for you to assure me that your working on it and time frame

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    We are curious as to what's being done to correct these server issues? Can we get a time frame? This is costing your players way to many resources to even possibly compensate us for. All I'm asking for here is for you to assure me that your working on it and time frame
    I've worked for many companies that I agreed w/ the customers, about the improper way the company deals with them.

Usually when a company doesn't have the exact or definitive info and answers, the phrase "we're working on it" is used.

They probably don't know for sure either.

Just have Steve Harris take a million $ and immediately increase the servers and bandwidth, cuz this BS is making his band look bad!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    As I've said before, I don't think enough capital budget was allocated to server infrastructure. Money from new users has to be forecast, to plan infrastructure purchases in advance of needing them. Right now, the balance is off and user traffic is overloading the infrastructure. Hopefully management has a reserve budget / contingency plan.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Hi wipp!

We posted details on server stability in the Announcements yesterday. You can read that here!

OS
    Android
    A server fix is not needed. Just rise the goals to reach new toons (number of fragments needed, x times repeating a dungeon etc.) and the people will play less and less, so that the servers running more and more stable.
    Easy and cheap sollution

OS
    Android
    Thank you for taking the time to answer. I can live with that,just checking to make sure we have a light at the end of the tunnel

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by urock View Post
    a server fix is not needed. Just rise the goals to reach new toons (number of fragments needed, x times repeating a dungeon etc.) and the people will play less and less, so that the servers running more and more stable.
    Easy and cheap sollution :d
    lol... Too funny, urock...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Just had the game force a restart on me (app data out of date, game needs to restart blah blah) during loading of a gauntlet battle?! Consequently without the battle even starting it counted as a loss and as its no dupes allowed I have lost those characters for the remainder of the grade. Yay nice work guys. Only positive out of it is it might make completing the "spend 200 SoW" challenge that bit easier :/
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.