Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Order of Eld

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Banshee can help too even though it doesn't scale off HP. You get perfect immunity every turn and with a banshee cosmic she's even better

OS
    Android
    In the last update we are finally able to see the talismans that are worn by the other characters.

I notice a slight inspiration from the suggestion I sent to Nodding Frog some time ago.

They had answered me: "Believe it or not, this video has already circulated around the studio. We are impressed by your willingness to create a detailed request for such improvements."

This is the post I did:
    Suggestion to improve the management of talismans
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Legacyofthe..._of_talismans/
    EddieDM-0780

Member of the 🔥 Order of Eld 🔥 Clan

Current Champion: Angel Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Nice, Ed! Just noticed your post. �� Better late than never.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    As much as it pains me to do so, I'm afraid I must take an extended leave of absence from the game, until/if I get a better and newer device. The crashing is just way too frequent now and I can't even finish one battle most of the time. Feel free to boot me and get someone who can properly contribute to the challenges.

OS
    Android
    I think I can speak for everybody in saying thank you for your contributions over the months and also the courtesy shown by informing us of you situation.
    I hope you're able to resolve the issue sooner than later, but keep us informed on what's happening. Hope to see you back with us soon.

OS
    iOS
    Hate to see you hang it up, but I fully understand your dilemma. If you do come back later, send us a message, as you never know whether or not we can get you right back in. For clarification though, what’s your in game name?

For the moment though, we’ll hang onto you for a bit.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Hate to see you hang it up, but I fully understand your dilemma. If you do come back later, send us a message, as you never know whether or not we can get you right back in. For clarification though, what’s your in game name?
    It's HK 47-4404 (or some arangement of that. Not sure of the exact order of the 4s and the dashes). Trooper is Wasteland Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Ok. Well, from the look of things, somebody else will be replaced well before you.

At least you’re checking in!
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    Hello clans brothers!
    I have a christmas gift for you.

It's difficult to find the right characters or talismans for a specific skills.
    As a programmer, I created a crawler to extract all characters/talismans data from the LotB compendium. I created .csv file that can be imported in Google Sheet.

As searching text in a spreadsheet is not really interesting.
    I also created a parser for that data to put it in a special database for text queries. With this, comes a website I created to interface that database.

With this website, you can make specific searches, for example: finding all 4 stars gunner allies who can wear viper.
    Query: "stars:4 AND class:gunner AND eddie:false AND talismansSet:5w"
    You can also identify the characters and talismans in your inventory. This allows you to search according to your inventory.

Welcome to Lotb - The Compendium Extension
    http://lotb-query.glitch.me/

It's a beta version, it's not perfect and it's hosted on free server but it's very uesful. And feedback is welcome.

For now, it's a private app.
    You can sign in with a google account and I will receive an access request.
    You can also sign in with a Discord account. If you are a member of Order of Eld Discord group, you are automatically approuved.
    Last edited by EddieDM; 01-04-2021 at 12:57 AM.
    EddieDM-0780

Member of the 🔥 Order of Eld 🔥 Clan

Current Champion: Angel Eddie