Thread: Order of Eld

OS
    Android
    Request sent Saigrim 👍
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Hey Blade request sent if you still have a slot.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    iOS
    due to non players I have 2 slots open if anyone needs one?

OS
    iOS
    Send a request Waymo. Player ID is in my signature.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I have 2 slots free send me a request waymo. My ingame name is in my sig
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Aggravating... we’ve got people not checking in, but they’re obviously playing you can see due to their arena ranking. They really need to get in-game contact implemented. In the meantime, I’ve lowered player level requirements to see if we can pick up some of the newer players. Who knows, they may be here for the long haul.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    What about a Discord channel?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Unless one is needed for coordination once Clans actually gets going, I don’t think I’m going to be sitting around yacking in real time with anyone. I play this game for my love of Maiden, and at my own personal leisure. Mornings before work drinking coffee with the wife, sometimes during lunch hour during the work week, and then in the evenings, once again spending time with the Mrs. I seriously am grateful for auto play in that respect. I don’t want to be glued to my damn phone anymore than need be. Don’t get me wrong, I consider myself I diehard on this game, but as usual, it will remain a hobby, not a job.

The rest of you are more than welcome to fire up on Discord. As I said, if it becomes a necessity, I’ll make the decision if it’s worth crossing that bridge at that time. I spent over six years playing in a raiding guild four nights a week before I finally came to my senses. Was definitely letting the more important things in life slip pass me.

Sorry if I sound preachy, I just thought it fair to let you guys know where I’m at on the issue.

Stay Maiden!

As far as that as a means to make people check in? Well, if they aren’t smart enough to figure out the check in process in game, I doubt they’ll be sitting around in a Discord channel waiting for me to tell them how it all works.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-09-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    uff totally agree on that spot about to be chained to the game... I spent years playing Lineage2, and I loved it BUT I don't want to spend nights of coordination hunting raidbossess anymore
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Unless one is needed for coordination once Clans actually gets going, I don’t think I’m going to be sitting around yacking in real time with anyone. I play this game for my love of Maiden, and at my own personal leisure. Mornings before work drinking coffee with the wife, sometimes during lunch hour during the work week, and then in the evenings, once again spending time with the Mrs. I seriously am grateful for auto play in that respect. I don’t want to be glued to my damn phone anymore than need be. Don’t get me wrong, I consider myself I diehard on this game, but as usual, it will remain a hobby, not a job.

The rest of you are more than welcome to fire up on Discord. As I said, if it becomes a necessity, I’ll make the decision if it’s worth crossing that bridge at that time. I spent over six years playing in a raiding guild four nights a week before I finally came to my senses. Was definitely letting the more important things in life slip pass me.

Sorry if I sound preachy, I just thought it fair to let you guys know where I’m at on the issue.

Stay Maiden!

As far as that as a means to make people check in? Well, if they aren’t smart enough to figure out the check in process in game, I doubt they’ll be sitting around in a Discord channel waiting for me to tell them how it all works.
    Totally agree! I spent over a year playing the walking dead and we used the Line app. If there was a war weekend on (which seemed to be every weekend) we'd be tied to our phones for 48hours and have orders barked at us. swore Id never get that deep into a game again.

I check in daily as part of my daily gold key routine. Dont know how people can see the little red number over the clan icon and ignore it LOL.

Up The Irons!!!
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'