Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Order of Eld

OS
    iOS
    Newest member of the clan here. Hello all. Just purged my trooper list and have six open slots......

OS
    iOS
    Ok, guys and gals, I have been showing several players, roughly five, that do not appear to be showing any contribution points for some time. If I was not running Powerslave at the moment I would look up the names. Fieryant is one I can recall offhand. Was wondering if you guys could confirm the players, via a list, that are not showing any contributions so I can check them against mine. That way I can open up spots as needed for active players. Hopefully we can weed them out and eventually end up with a solid active roster. I just want our clan to be as solid as my Trooper roster.

Welcome to all the latest players that have joined us.

And for what it’s worth, I’m not really wanting to have to start replacing people, and often worry about whether or not we can fully trust the contribution tally on each member. That’s why I asked for a list from some of you guys to maybe confirm them. By all means, if your name gets mentioned, send a message that you are still around and playing daily, or close to it. I realize we all have real obligations that may take precedence over this game.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-18-2020 at 05:05 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    These show zero contributions here and judging by the daily rewards i think that it’s correct. This could be a problem regarding buying the weekly char frags

Greaper1775
    Irish
    Fieryant
    RogerII
    TheTrooper
    Kyle
    eddie69
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    These show zero contributions here and judging by the daily rewards i think that it’s correct. This could be a problem regarding buying the weekly char frags

Greaper1775
    Irish
    Fieryant
    RogerII
    TheTrooper
    Kyle
    eddie69
    I agree with this list, also I checked some teams of those troopers and you clearly see they are not playing anymore, chekc on Kyle´s team for example...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    What’s weird is the fact Fieryant just recently changed their champion. Obviously doesn’t get daily things done though. Maybe a kid just messing with stuff. Either way, if these people are not contributing they’ll be weeded out once we get newer requests. We should probably do some recruiting.

Yeah. Kyle went bye bye. Looks like he deleted all his characters.

RogerII was tossed also. That opens a couple spots. The other five look like they might possibly be somewhat active. I suspect they may be what is known as very casual with a less than full understanding of how Clans work.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-18-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    iOS
    From now on I’ll be inspecting accounts more closely, rather than worrying about filling an empty spot.

I also have a spot or two available on my Trooper roster for active Clan members. Post your account name on here before sending a request so I can be sure of who I’m picking up.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-18-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    iOS
    8 spots open if any clan members need a daily player.
    Bladetaker-4217

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladetaker View Post
    8 spots open if any clan members need a daily player.
    Request sent \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Hi Guys

First of all sorry for not showing up here earlier. Eventhough I check the forum several times a week, I seriously did not get that we had our own Clan-Thread (*facepalm Emojo*), and it took me some time to get Saigrims message to check the forum, since Clan is mainly just checking in, contributing and getting the hell out. As to the controbution discussion I think you have to observe the list over a long period of time and it would be great to get a feedback from the Devs, whether the list is reliable. I know I contributed every day, but I also saw that not every contribiution was showing up in the members section.

Finally Bladetaker, I sent a request, but you didn't accept. Are you full? If so I have two open spots, if any clan-member is looking for a daily trooper (I only use Eddies as Champions though I switch the Eddie from time to time).

Up the Elds(?)
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Tex never saw yours and Inishmore, I kept clicking accept but it kept saying connection errors.
    Bladetaker-4217